i text at stop lights and usually its 1 to 3 word responses.

my step dad is a paramedic so he sees this shit all the time so i know better.

NO TEXT IS WORTH DYING FOR.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

If I'm with a friend and I'm driving, I make them reply for me. Otherwise if I'm driving alone, I'm constantly forgetting to even check my phone. I refuse to put anything before my driving.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Friends boyfriend died a few days back, he was texting her and driving, and he missed the curve. Didn't have a seatbelt on either.

IF YOU TAKE THE RISK TO DRIVE, DRIVE RESPONSIBLY! Your life is worth way too much to lose it over "lol wyd"...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i cant talk on the phone and drive for crap lol, im glad the fines on these tickets are alot, that way people learn. a simple talking and driving is about 120 here, and thats first offence, second is like 500

No idea what they are here for texting, don't want to find out though.

lets hope she learned her leason from this, very lucky indeed

I think she finally has. Second car crash she's been in, I dunno if second with wreckless driving though.

i have texted while in the car, but if in car i use speech to text and i only do it at stop lights, if im not someone stopped, i dont even bother with the phone, i have a dash mount so it sits right in front of my face almost, so i hit a button, click speak and then say what i need and say who to text it to, but its rare if i need to text while driving anyways, besides that i dont ever hear anything cause always listening to music, cant hear phone over music

I don't text unless it's a real quick response or at a stoplight. If it's bad enough, I'll call.

I was reading into the first post, I read "This one got lucky. Next time, they won't be" and then I saw "POTATO!" I thought that was part of the thread, I was like WTF?!

but in all seriousness, that could've ended a LOT worse... my cousin was texting and driving and his car ended up in the top of a tree...

Lol @ the POTATO! :yahoo:

Definitely. My friend was worried sick that she wasn't gonna be okay because they had to shut down a major 4-lane highway to make an LZ for HealthNet...

i text at stop lights and usually its 1 to 3 word responses.

my step dad is a paramedic so he sees this shit all the time so i know better.

NO TEXT IS WORTH DYING FOR.

Amen to that.

If I'm with a friend and I'm driving, I make them reply for me. Otherwise if I'm driving alone, I'm constantly forgetting to even check my phone. I refuse to put anything before my driving.

Same here.

POTATO!

funny thing is, the states where it is illegal, accidents have gone up. because its harder to drive while you are hiding your phone in your lap while you text.

you believe that shit?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Wow.. Glad she is alive.

I used to text and drive all the time and now I've limited it to texting while i'm at a red light not moving whatsoever.

I had one close call last year when I went to glance down at a text (while hiding it of course since the laws passed to make it illegal. And I was nearly t-boned by a guy who ran a red light but I was too busy looking at my texts as I was going down the road. The front of his car missed mine by i'd say 5 feet. I was going 45 he was going probably about 55 60 trying to beat the red light (which he missed by a good 2 seconds. Would have been disgusting.

Don't text and drive. And on that note - technology catch the F up! Where's the perfect text to speech and speech to text encoders?