Youtube fail (dont see this happening with his setup)

I just don't see that this guy could have shattered his back window with 2 mojos and 4,000 watts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaHV_fy3Tp4&feature=related

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Didn't actually watch the video (no headphones) but I could see it happening if the glass was already in bad shape... say had a crack or such.

back glass is heat tempered, and doesnt crack, it breaks into a million pieces, dont see it happening, shit is damn tough, its not like a windsheild wich is saftey glass, two layers with poly to hold them together, i say he fixes the window and trys it again, wink wink

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Here is his follow up video after he got the window fixed. He probably did break the window with his subs. His box is so close to the tailgate that when he closed the tailgate the box probably hit the window breaking it. hahahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T0GU_sr2Q0&feature=player_profilepage

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

back glass is heat tempered, and doesnt crack, it breaks into a million pieces, dont see it happening, shit is damn tough, its not like a windsheild wich is saftey glass, two layers with poly to hold them together, i say he fixes the window and trys it again, wink wink

I don't know my old Durango had safety glass in the back. I know this because I had a penny size spider web crack from the back window getting hit with a steel rod. Yet agian it was an ex-police vehicle.

Here is his follow up video after he got the window fixed. He probably did break the window with his subs. His box is so close to the tailgate that when he closed the tailgate the box probably hit the window breaking it. hahahah

his box still has 6-8 inches until it hits the gate. In a two piece hatch, closing it into a box, the latch would break before the window does.

i guess anythings possible, i have some glass experince in the past with lee and cates worked there for several years, times change , so yeah its posible

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Archived