Unmarked cop cars...

No, unmarked and undercover have huge similarities in the way they accomplish their job.

I feel like the thread was simply ranting because people would get caught doing illegal things because they didn't know the person two cars behind them was an officer.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I see a ton of excuses why people breaking the law think they should get away with it. How come when I follow the law I never get pulled over?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

the cop cars in Houston are going to all white, Clear low profile LED light bars (2" tops in height) and white reflective decals. you cant tell its a cop till its to late.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Still not getting it...a cop pulling someone over for a talking on the phone ticket, is not undercover. These cars should not be used by highway patrol or standard police, should only be used when on a sting or something worthwhile..

Here is a better ANALogy...

You go to a liquor store late at night, with lots of shady characters around. You go to set your alarm/lock your car...Which would you rather have.

A SILENT alarm that is there but they didnt hear it set and they dont know that you even have one.

OR a LOUD bleep bleep with a red flashing led.

So with the silent...they walk up bust out your window and the alarm goes off they scatter, now you caught them in the act...

OR They go its not even worth it that guy has an alarm..

:turkey:

Haha another fun scenario P, in Vallejo you try that they would have just been jacked you for your keys and thrown you in the dumpster and they would have drove away in your car bumping. Car alarms don't really do much nowadays, they keep honest people honest... Shady hood-rats will have no problem driving away and around the corner rip out the wires for that horn going off. Something or somewhere looks shady just keep on driving and find a better or safer spot...

Here is some undercover shady stuff that Roseville PD does on Vernon Street. Roseville PD officer in street cloths cross the street and not not using a crosswalk and if if was you coming up to this person crossing the street you have to of course come to a stop and wait for that person to step foot onto the sidewalk even tho they are out of your lane. If not they have a black/white waiting for you to give you a ticket. I just stay out of that area of Roseville cause of the shady tactics of the PD.

Shady hood-rats unfortunately are getting smarter in there shady ways so police have to adjust there tactics as well and us honest people may not see the reasons for there actions, it is what it is... Lucky its only a minor inconvenience of us having to adjust our ways of life when we do see a police in our daily passing. Its just a silly game in life no big deal, somedays you get away with something somedays you don't.

You all have some valid points. Just take it as the OP's rant....and let this die.

Very true I let myself get carried away with the rant myself, as I have had my share of late night meetings myself, lol. Yes time to let this one fade away...

p you need to change the thread title to " unmarked cop cars in CALIFORNIA " because people who dont live on this side of the us have no fucking clue and talk out of their ass. either that or they manipulate what you say to make it mean something else.

LOL, I have to laugh at this logic. But I'll play along, I used to live in San Diego and then Ontario. Is...that Cali enough for you?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Back when I was a vol. firefighter I has LED lights all over my truck... dash, grill, mirrors, corner strobes, back etc. It was so fun watching people try too figure out whether to move or pull over for me. lol.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Archived