Unmarked cop cars...

I dont stop for unmarked vehicles. Simple as that! If anything, your best idea is to keep driving, if they are wanting you to pull over call your local PD or 911 and check on the car being legit.

I forget where in WI, but last summer there was a big thing going around where a guy driving a silver ford crown vic, and was randomly pulling over female drivers asking for their id, and then raping them.

Happened a good 10-20 times iirc before the guy was actually caught. and all he had was wig-wags (which flash the headlights back and forth that anyone can buy for $20 http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&cat=&style=FS039 )

For all I know the people in the unmarked car could be attempting to car jack, rape, kill, rob someone.

With todays technology, there is no reason that a unmarked vehicle cant be lit up like a christmass tree with all sorts of hidden LED flashers.

Hook, Line, and Sinker. If you think the car isn't a legit cop, call 911 or go to the closest PD. If it is a real cop, you probably won't make it that far before a marked unit is behind you too. Simple as that. Don't get mad and make excuses as to why unmarked cars suck b/c u got caught breaking the law by one. Because truth be known, if it would've been a marked unit, then this thread would be about something that marked units do wrong, or something that they should be doing different.

mivtCK.png

I dont stop for unmarked vehicles. Simple as that! If anything, your best idea is to keep driving, if they are wanting you to pull over call your local PD or 911 and check on the car being legit.

I forget where in WI, but last summer there was a big thing going around where a guy driving a silver ford crown vic, and was randomly pulling over female drivers asking for their id, and then raping them.

Happened a good 10-20 times iirc before the guy was actually caught. and all he had was wig-wags (which flash the headlights back and forth that anyone can buy for $20 http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&cat=&style=FS039 )

For all I know the people in the unmarked car could be attempting to car jack, rape, kill, rob someone.

With todays technology, there is no reason that a unmarked vehicle cant be lit up like a christmass tree with all sorts of hidden LED flashers.

That shit is no joke. When I lived in Germany, there was a highway robbery scheme like that crossing the Czech border. The crooks would wait for cars to enter Germany from the Czech Republic (they park at the old now unmanned border checkpoints) and flash their lights or actually have police lights getting the car to stop. When you pull over they rob you and/or jack your car. Fuckers. Americans are main targets, since we would travel to Czech to purchase cheap goods and bring them back.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Look cops are cops. Regardless of what their doing, the legit cops who take their jobs seriously, protect and serve our cities should be respected but like anything else, there's always a few bad apples that ruin it for the good ones. There's no sense thinking what is good and what is bad, because everyone has a different opinion on the subject, undercover or not, a cop is a cop, heck he could be driving a beaten up 79 Volvo, or a 2010 cruiser, if your doing something wrong they will pull you over, plain and simple. I got yanked at 3KM over, I was doing 53 in a 50, you think I wasn't ticked off, sure but I was going 3 over, no sense getting mad, I was going over the limit, a cop can give you a ticket at 1km over if he feels like it, its the law, the end result is entirely up to him/her. For every few good cops that are going their job right their is always a few that walk around like their high and mighty, because they can, and miss the obvious stuff they should clamp down on. It is frustrating but it is what it is.

Sometimes we may not think we deserve the tickets we get but a lot of them are preventable, some easier then others, but yes I do understand there are some exceptions. I have a few family members that are cops, and the shit they have to deal with on a regular basis makes me respect them a whole lot, we don't see whats behind closed doors, we only see what we want and then pass judgment.

I think having undercover cops is a good thing. I'm a mechanic and I work on these undercover units, the only difference between the stock suburban and the undercover suburban is the lighting package, not entirely sure on what extra lights it does have but the lighting package is completely different, they also all have that special cop radio inside CB radio right?(sorry brain cramp). They do look the same as a normal vehicle, that is their purpose right? And let me tell you when an undercover cop turns his lights on, you can see them. At least all the units I worked on they were clearly visible, never seen any of this shady business you guys are talking about.

You have to think about it this way, its almost like not paying for parking, you know deep down inside theirs always a chance that your gonna get caught, but you may never get caught and walk away scott free but theirs always a chance you might get caught. People know tinting windows darker then the legal limit is illegal, people know that not putting on a front plate where its mandatory is illegal, people know talking on a cell phone is illegal, people know its illegal to speed but they still DO IT, why, I don't know, then they complain they're always getting yanked. If you abide to the law you will not be bothered, yes once in a while you'll get the random routine check, but that's part of their job, no way we can avoid it.

Now all this shady rape business and the other stuff you guys are mentioning about undercover units has never happened around here where im from, then again the technology around here is pretty dry haha so its pretty hard for me to relate to a topic when this has never happened to me or others around me, then again I think I raised some valid points.

i didnt read any post besides the first but feel compelled to share my thoughts. you can choose to read or not. it almost seems like youre making a rant on something that doesnt really coincide with your logic. the purpose of an unmarked car is to allow the officer a little bit more flexibility and leeway when maneuvering his way through. if youre being raped, i highly doubt its going to matter what car you see, youre going to try for help and an officer would be stepping in regardless of your request for aid. just seems like you dont like the fact the officers are not readibly noticeable and therefore much easier for people to make mistakes and get pulled over than if they noticed the officers in a marked car. people should be following the law because most of the time its right, not because they can see there is a cop behind him.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I could understand rolling in a unmarked when youre going into territory where its dangerous to be publicly seen as a cop, but to cruise through little Wagoner, OK and do your daily rounds in one? I dont think that should fly. I to have almost been hit because a cop was flying down the road going somewhere, but there was no flashy lights and loud sirens for me to know who the hell it was, I almost got hit trying to get out of the way. And there has been other times when I was the one who did notice it was a cop and pulled over, and almost got hit because the guy behind me didnt realize it. There arent many around where I live, but the problem with them coming here is that most of the "unmarked" cars are drug dealers who buy crown vics and impalas and get them white with crash bars on the front or something. No way to tell the difference.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

the way i do it is if there is a white(or black)vehicle with dark tint im slowing down and getting out the way.most the crown vics have the cops rims (you all know which im talking about lol) and the rest are usually explorers, so theyre kinda easy to spot. but either way theyre keeping the streets safer so if they want to drive a jet down the street let'em do it by all means ya know :pardon:

The issue isnt really that im breaking the law and hiding out, i see cops even unmarked, i dont speed but keep up with the flow of traffic..

The concern is with not being able to identify them properly and how if all cops were unmarked there wouldnt be much to deter people from crimes. Its a peace of mind seeing a black and white troll by the hood, vs a random car, its not going to phase anyone...

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

I got emails from local police saying that we don't have to pull over for an unmarked or a marked car without dialing 911 and confirming its a real officer. There were some fake police raping/killing people or something.

Sooo... OP broke the law so he hates unmarked squad cars?

IMO get over it and don't break the law.

Here we have black Tahoes, Escapes, Chargers unmarked. Nice, shiny black vehicles until the light someone up and theres hella lights flashing everywhere on the car. lol

Derp.

Archived