Wrong Sub! FTL

nickfs442

also how are you going to feel if the kid blows up his amp because he listens to you and runs it below rated?

he can either pay money and replace the amp, pay money and replace the sub, or do neither, and in the event that the amp fails, have to pay money anyway.

there is no "free" option here <_<

I can tell im not going to like you one bit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

also how are you going to feel if the kid blows up his amp because he listens to you and runs it below rated?

he can either pay money and replace the amp, pay money and replace the sub, or do neither, and in the event that the amp fails, have to pay money anyway.

No one said anything about a free option... The smartest option though is to send it back and recone because it would be cheaper than replacing a perfectly fine amp...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

nate i dont know if you havent noticed, but he has done this multiple times on multiple threads. i am seriously surprised how he isnt banned yet.

:peepwall::popcorn:

actually, the smartest option would be to run it at 4ohm till he can afford a suitable amp, or a second sub...

the difference between 750watts and 1500watts will be 3dB at the very most anyway.

they only rate the sub at 1000watts anyway?

although I am always a fan of headroom, you won't notice a great deal of difference between 750watts and 1500watts for music.

for SPL competitions you will obviously gain with more power, but at 4ohm, the amp will run cooler, less load on the electrical system, etc.

heres the problem. You're the only one who thinks you're right. Blow up the amp and then buy a suitable amp? why? He could sell the amp and help offset the cost of the new amp. Or spend half the money recone it and call it a learning experience. 3dbs is twice as loud to the human ear. thats not a big difference to you? Oh wait I forgot you know everything and I don't need to explain that to you. thats why you come off as an arrogant cocky prick.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived