psx2p Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 We went and picked up our 2 copies of the game for 360 today, Me and my girl have been playing co-op for a few hours. So who has the game and who plans on getting it? 01 GMC Sonoma 4x4 RF T1500.1bd DC LVL 4 12"
flashlight_65 Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 I got it for ps3. I like it, puzzle games are always fun. My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
gally Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 i am getting the game for my xbox 360 on tuesday 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
AI James Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 i got it yesterday...which is laggin for me dont like it though...so right back to mortal kombat
MrSkippyJ Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 I don't have it yet, but my friend does and we did the coop (well most of it anyway). Seems like a good game that I will be purchasing sometime soon F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
jconnway Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 is it longer than the first one? ever since games started costing 60 dollars, I have a hard time buying them unless I know its gonna be amazing Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.