Got pulled over. Unmarked Toyota camry

i wouldnt have stopped but thats just me, a guy in what is probably his personal vehicle pulling you over, thats just a little bit sketchy and he probably gave you a verbal warning because he cant write a ticket when he is off duty

Yeah, the personal vehicle with sirens and lights...

Yeah anytime you are in doubt, just call 911 and have them confirm it's an actual officer trying to stop you.

OFF TOPIC;

When I was a vol. FF I had Whelen LED's all over my shit... People called me in all the time, even though I was running red/white combo LED's, people still thought I was impersonating police when I got behind them... I miss my lights...

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

i saw a cop pull a guy over in a chevrolet impala!:P

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

Was listenin to some music on the road. (it was loud.)

Anyway, I'm cruisin and this black Toyota turns siren and lights on and I'm like DAMMIT.

He didn't even have a uniform on, just a badge on his belt

So I pull over and he gives a verbal warning.

He was pretty cool, a younger guy and even gave me a compliment :D

Haha he let me know that most deputies would probly give me a ticket for it.

Moral of the story, watch out for unmarked cops some how?

in cali unmarked cop cars can't give you a ticket just warning they have to have at least marking's on the doors in order to give you a ticket might be the same laws where you live

on a side note i did get pulled over once by a cop in a geo fucking metro lmao no lights or sirens i was walking he pulled up and jumped out in uniform i was like wtf a mint green geo is pulling me over

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

got a friend, who is a detective, he gets to drive his own car, he also has lights installed on the dash, its an impala, but it is his own ride, he totes his gun and badge on his waist. posibly the same with that fella.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

yea he ran my tags and everything before he even pulled me over, i asked him haha.

i did get lucky. im good about not playin my music at stop lights and neighborhoods, i turn it down almost all the way, cuz i dont want to be that douche bag.

he also had either some kind of after market rims on the car, or some kind of upgraded factory rims. because they werent stock

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

yea he ran my tags and everything before he even pulled me over, i asked him haha.

i did get lucky. im good about not playin my music at stop lights and neighborhoods, i turn it down almost all the way, cuz i dont want to be that douche bag.

he also had either some kind of after market rims on the car, or some kind of upgraded factory rims. because they werent stock

Yeah, he's probably on some sort of drug task force or similar... Or maybe just a detective. Cops generally are forbidden from running any emergency warning equipment in their personal vehicles for liability reasons , at least in the more populated areas. I wouldn't surprise me to see a cop running lights in his POV if you were out in the country.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

I always thought cops had to have american cars..

crown vics are made in Canada

Ford is American.

yup but those cars are assembled in Canada which is not

Yeah, North AMERICA. Haha. I'm just playing with you bro.

well played :drinks:

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The only ones that have unmarked cars here are the higher ups, but you can easily tell it's them. They have official state tags, front plates with their unit # on it, light bars in front & back on the inside. I have some pics/videos of them somewhere doing traffic control for a structure fire. Pretty slick looking cars if you ask me. Other than that, most cops in the three major areas are marked aside from personal vehicles. If you see lights in any other car than a Crown Vic, it's more than likely volunteer firefighters. I would have still called it in if I didn't know if it was an official PD officer or not, but thats just me. :pardon:

POTATO!