Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

both are expensive so i cant do them at the same time......so which one should i do? Im leaning towards the drop myself just to finish what i started with the whole wheel thing...


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted (edited)

I'll let some friends of mine tell you my opinion.

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I I agree! Drop it!

99 expedition

Two 15 inch dc audio xls

Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz

Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon)

0 gauge

big three(soon)

Yellow top,(more batts soon)

Posted

I say go with the exhaust. I prefer GO not SHOW. Plus your ride looks so sick with them rims. Dropping it will look bad ass though. I just say exhaust first.

Posted (edited)

drop it !!!!

x3

Drop it :NeedPics:

EDIT: We may need a poll for this one so you can keep track of suggestions :D This should get popular quick

Edited by Chamois

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

Posted

No question homie drop that biatch hahah. The exhaust can wait. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

Does the exhaust really need to be upgraded? Im sure the same could be said about the rims lol

I vote for a static drop

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...