Next Project for the ISF - Exhaust or Drop? DECISION on PAGE 4! Already have it!

KW coilovers ride great! My good friend has a set in his PT, and even with it set very low, it rides a lot better than my PT does with H&R springs.

I say you do the suspension first, take your time to decide on the exhaust because you can't exactly adjust the exhaust like you can the coilovers.

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

My vote is exhaust.

The way I see it, your hoe is bagged, your old lexus was dropped, and well.. it be more fun driving a car with more go go juice then one that sits lower :)

x2. driving lowered vehicles is a pain in the ass.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

this thing needs a drop since u got the wheels its best to stay on that subject sus/wheel get it done bossman

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Drop that bish...the wheels deserve it! Exhausts do make a little more road noise, but the trade off is worth it because of the power gain. You can gain upwards of 30HP with a good headerback exhaust on the right car. More air in, more air out, more power. But I would do the drop first, just don't overkill it, or it will be a pain in the butt going over anything resembling a bump in the road.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

exhaust on that bitch.... stop playin nigg

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Drop liek that everything on ur wheels will be done

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

I'm just sayin... A cutout would be pretty pimp. Best of both worlds. You're sittin in a luxury car, a 1" drop is mild so you can still obtain a decent ride..... but to have the ability to not listen to the constant groan of your loud(er) exhaust would be nice too. If you can find the room for true duals, I'm sure you can find the room for a cutout/ resonator/ turn down - whatever your option is. Porsche had a similar feature in some of their models.