My Father Isnt Going To Make It Past A Week

Well, Iam not one to get all "My father is dying, I want attention" But He is dying soon, Iam about to call him for the last time. He will be able to hear me, but cant talk back, and will barely be able to show any acknoledgment that he even understands what Iam saying. My sister called him last night, I just couldnt do it last night, so I decided before I go to work today after I had some time to cool off. Ive known he was dying for about 8 months. 1 year ago, they gave him 6 months to live. He well exceeded that. He's dying of lung cancer, ( smoked for about 40 years atleast) but it layed dormant in his bones until it spread back to other organs, he also had diabetes, and well, just had a REALLy bad last 6-8 years. This is the first time a death has really hit me in about 10 years. My whole family has died off, besides my mom, sister, and a few other relatives I dont see - due to? I dunno, distance, family issues...

Now, I havent had to prepare for a funeral personally, I just went to ALOT when I was a kid. Now, it will be my mom who lived out by Mt Shasta, my sister who lives in the Bay area, and me in Sacramento, and we have to plan for a funeral- Oh and dont forget my dads wife also. With no money, how can you have a funeral? Life insurance wont kick in for a few months right? I just dont see how this is going to work out, I guess Iam just stressed, and venting... Kinda lost on how all this will work out I guess.... Time to make that last call...

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I am sorry to hear that, my grandmother is on oxygen, right now because of lugs disease, docs have been giving here a few years, shes out lived even some of her docs,

One thing to do know is, he wont be suffering anymore, and everything will work out

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Sorry to hear that bro. He will be in a better place and won't be suffering anymore. Go get that last call and talk before you miss the chance. At least he will know how you feel even though he can't say anything back. Makes me sad keep ya hopes up and hope everything will be ok.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

real sorry to hear your news bro! stay strong for your Pops, and if theres anything you have been putting off talking to him about now is the time...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Look her man, stay strong man. God has a time and place for everyone and believe me man, your father is going to a far better place than this earth. You make that call, you be the man your father wanted you to be..Make that call man. My prayers and thoughts are with you. David

Sorry to hear about all of this man. I can't say I know what you're going through because I don't. Losing someone close like a father has to be the worst feeling ever. I honestly don't know what I'd do if that were to happen to me. Make the call man, just thinking about what he'll think when he hears your voice is amazing. It's going to show him the man that he's raised you to be. You and your family will be in my family's prayers. Best of luck to you and your's.

Andrew

New project in the works ;)

i dont know what to say bro other then stay strong......damn its heartbreaking news :( take it as easy as you can......i know its easier said then done.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

never good news to hear......keep ya head up....Know that he is going to a better place......

and know that he will be with you and watching over you untill you are by his side again.......

Tim

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

hang in there man!! i know i would probably die if i lost one of my parents..i cant imagine what u are going thru and feeling right now! things are really gonna suck for awhile, but they will eventually get better with time...hang in there!

i likes me some audio stuff...