Chode69 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 theres also a bullet a face a monkey and a few other sketches in there...the designers of the amps got to add in their own little "signature" look in the top right corner for the monkey NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Chode69 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 heres all the sketches inside of the amp http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/glossary.asp?p_id=471 NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
knowledge Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 thats pretty cool REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
EclipseChris Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 Check this thread out, it may actually bring a tear to your eye if you read it. http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/amp-guts-modifications-custom-crossovers/80035-hidden-messages-amps.html i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
jconnway Posted April 22, 2011 Author Report Posted April 22, 2011 lmao Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
jizazz12 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 Very cool. 2007 Chevy Impala LS 1 Crescendo 3KWP 1Crescendo C1000/4 2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils 1Audio Control Matrix 1 Pioneer P880PRS 1 300 amp Iraggi alt All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage 1 optima yellow top under the hood 1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk 4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers 2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters
fox_racin4 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 anyone know how to open the RF 500.2 / RF400.4 up?! i wanna see this! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Superjay Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 each of those pictograms/pictures/drawings on the RF boards represents one of the engineers/designers who worked on the design...each has their own symbol and it goes onthe silk screen...pretty cool and novel idea. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
fox_racin4 Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 i cant figure out how to remove back cover to see the symbols 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Ji553r Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 map makers do that too. now RF and map makers may do it for dif reasons but map makers will add a small lake in the middle of the US or add a tiny one house road way out in the middle of nowhere. its so nobody can take them to court with threats of plagerizing (sp?) only the mapmaker (hopefully) knows what and where they put their symbol I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.