jconnway Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 So I was browsing the RF website... checking out these sick amplifiers. And I noticed something cool on the board inside it. WEAPON INSIDE On the third picture, the one of the guts, look right in the middle of the amp and tell me what you see! I think its awesome, or I need new glasses Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
akrja_07 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 So I was browsing the RF website... checking out these sick amplifiers. And I noticed something cool on the board inside it. AK-47 INSIDE On the third picture, the one of the guts, look right in the middle of the amp and tell me what you see! I think its awesome, or I need new glasses 'Haha I'll be damned... There sure is!! 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
langsdon2 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 You would be surprised at some of the things you would find on all kinds of boards. A few years ago they had a tv show on that showed people who actually did that, the one guy would put bart simpson on every board he made. Bang em if you got em
jconnway Posted April 22, 2011 Author Report Posted April 22, 2011 yea you need new glasses I don't, look at the picture. Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 yea you need new glasses nope u need it since u cant see it lol CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
tsuch20 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 Thats an ol Tommy Gun 2011 Subaru WRX Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD (2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components In the works: Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp (2)DC Audio 12" XLM2
jconnway Posted April 22, 2011 Author Report Posted April 22, 2011 Thats an ol Tommy Gun I think your right. I'm not a gun buff or anything but it actually does look like that, good eye. Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
XX7R Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 haha thats awesome 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz
corey0928 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 Took me 5 minutes to find it but I see it too lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.