I'm Mad! Mods please enter!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. I really let a SHIT TON of stuff fly, Mainly because I DONT wanna be a dick. But when you call out the entire moderating team in a topic like this... All the while breaking the rules by having more than one account, You just make yourself look worse.

Like really, if this kind of shit gets SO deep into your skin you have to BREAK MORE RULES to try and get some kind of point across...you really need to get away from the forum for a bit and realize that not everyones lives revolve around a keyboard.

Seriously... why even waste your energy if you think nothing good can come out of it?

You really think Steve is gonna scratch all the current moderators except for Twisted because of this thread? WRONG

All its gonna do is show that some people in this world have nothin else better to do than cry about getting kicked outta a chat room or banned for bein a douche when a knowledgable person corrects them.

Build a bridge and get fuckin over the river youre crying.....

But smokeums he only slight broke the rules by creating a new acct you shouldn't be bothered by that.

not bothered...

really I have more important things to worry about... Like my mortgage and my family.

Not someone crying because he thinks he can run this site better than the people whove been appointed to, because theve been here for YEARS upon YEARS

Don't be silly smokeum those things are frivolous... And don't all mods do is ban people and be dicks?

/sarcasm

Then, I think im supposed to ban myself now... right?

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

see i would comment but nothing good can and will come from it. so ill stick to bein a noob and just reading.

If you think something should be changed, say it.

Last I checked this isnt exactly a democracy. If you don't like the staff, quit whining and find another board to troll.

btw i was saying i would read the froums in general. not this topic in paticular.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. I really let a SHIT TON of stuff fly, Mainly because I DONT wanna be a dick. But when you call out the entire moderating team in a topic like this... All the while breaking the rules by having more than one account, You just make yourself look worse.

Like really, if this kind of shit gets SO deep into your skin you have to BREAK MORE RULES to try and get some kind of point across...you really need to get away from the forum for a bit and realize that not everyones lives revolve around a keyboard.

Seriously... why even waste your energy if you think nothing good can come out of it?

You really think Steve is gonna scratch all the current moderators except for Twisted because of this thread? WRONG

All its gonna do is show that some people in this world have nothin else better to do than cry about getting kicked outta a chat room or banned for bein a douche when a knowledgable person corrects them.

Build a bridge and get fuckin over the river youre crying.....

But smokeums he only slight broke the rules by creating a new acct you shouldn't be bothered by that.

not bothered...

really I have more important things to worry about... Like my mortgage and my family.

Not someone crying because he thinks he can run this site better than the people whove been appointed to, because theve been here for YEARS upon YEARS

Don't be silly smokeum those things are frivolous... And don't all mods do is ban people and be dicks?

/sarcasm

Then, I think im supposed to ban myself now... right?

It's a vicious cycle smh

you win some, you lose some

I wanted to start out with, to the dozens of people i was/have/am helping design boxes VIA PM on my BanginOnABudget account, heres my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skylar.dunn1

Firstly, just wanted to say there is only one mod on this site thats nice to the members, that being said, chris kinner should be added to the mod list.

I feel that 90% if the users on this site are more knowledgeable, nicer, and generally more intelligent than most of the mods, IN FACT, from what ive seen, Richard Mallard, aka twistedchild420, while he somewhat-rarely signs in, i feel that he is the most qualified to be a mod, out of all of the other current mods. He's a nice guy, he's intelligent, and not to mention he's cool as shit, and he actually gives a damn what the users think, which is alot more than i can say for over 50% of the current mods, i feel like SMD is a beautiful site, i feel like it has so much potential, but i feel like the people are in charge need to be generally replaced. I just felt like sharing my opinions, which i feel that i have the right to do after 2 years of being a member, and over 1,700 posts, and im sure that this thread will be locked by one of said mods within 15 mins, if not deleted, simply because they dont like what im saying, but i'd like to hear what some other members opinions on the matter, i feel like there are improvements that need to be done, and the best way to do that, is to see what the members think.

so lets hear it, members.

STFU and quit yer bitchin'....the mods and admins here run this place pretty democratically. There is recourse when you have an issue with one of them, and generally, I've only seen people in the wrong be truly unhappy with the team. Suck it up, Buttercup...life ain't fair.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

:peepwall: I'm mobile in a hotel room, so it looks like ill miss the fun Rich :(

What the hell you in a hotel room for???

haha..what do you think? I need some pu$$y

Lolz jp. Im in NJ for Easter

Bahahaha that made me lol

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Damn this thread got blown up quick lol

All I can say to the OP and Im pretty sure it's been said in here before if you don't like it here then leave

Simple as that IMO

:lol: at twisteds new title :)

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I personally think people should get in more trouble than what is out there. I've felt insulted for myself or other members for how the "senior" members handled a question. Personally if you don't want to answer someone with all your knowledge leave your petty little comments to yourself.

For the MODs I think you do a fair job, but I also haven't gotten in any trouble yet.........

Op, quit complaining about good it could be if you had the time and means to run a better website then we all could watch YOUR YouTube videos and sign into YOUR forum and be YOUR PROBLEM..

That is all

THE HOOK!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Great bed time reading

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

This is how it really is...if you fallow the rules you will be just fine if you don't like it you can leave./ thread

You are a perfect example... Your crazy ass gets in trouble every now and then and we get short with you when we temp ban you, but you are very respectful and you understand that we have a job to do here to keep peace! Hell, I think everyone of us has kicked you at least once! You don't hold no grudges and actually are good friends with most mods here...

And Chris... LOLOLOL!!!

And for the OP... I myself have been in trouble on here... I had a thread that I started about one of my vehicles where I took some comments to heart about my work truck... There are other mods that have been kicked or banned for things they have done wrong as well... My point is to show you that we have to follow the rules as well. As for favoritism, thier might be a time or too when something happens... but if it happens, it is for a good reason... It happens... I have kicked poeple yet to have Steve override my decision... but, it is his site and he has every right to do what he wants. There is always factors that come to play that others may not be aware of...

I was going to say I use to get into a lot of trouble but I still have respect for everybody here even though Chris probably is the meanest and takes noones shit, I will never forget when he stood up for me once so that's something that I won't forget and you rich are my best YouTube friend lol. In all seriousness its just a forum people need to learn how to take crap from one another, and keep shit talking about family out.oh yeah and don't try to cat fight with Nate he scratches back..;)

This thread will never end if I was a mod it would of been locked a long time ago, but then again that's probably why im not one haha

Night fellas

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Great bed time reading

this^ haha

but in all seriousness, i think the mods/admins here are great. I personally haven't been on here for the longest time but for the time i have been here seems to me like the mods handle everything very professionally. I haven't gotten into any trouble or anything but the mods seem like pretty cool down to earth guys. thats just the way i look at it, interpret it however you want, but this is an awesome forum, I've learn a shit ton of info since I've joined and I'm glad i did. /rant

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Archived