deeje Posted April 26, 2011 Report Posted April 26, 2011 Anonymous hacked Psn because Sony wouldn't drop the bullshit charges on GeoHot and anonymous warned them.. Apparently they should have listened. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
uhoh_45 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 https://www.eccouncil.org/certification/certified_ethical_hacker.aspx knock yourself out. its not an easy thing to get and costs bank to do. haha that chick on the first lil thing there is sexy, i'll let her on my lap...top any day R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Miggz96 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 the dudes who did it. I want my playstation back. If I'm goin to hell, I'm going in a HOLDEN!!! Speed doesn't kill, Its the stopping suddenly that gets you. Quoted by the one and only Jeremy Clarkson. Build: A Secret!
knowledge Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 x2 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
BassJunkie Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Thats weird my xbox live has been working flawlessly for the past week.... :lol: 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
STEvil Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 PC's > Consoles MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Robert8252 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/26/update-on-playstation-network-and-qriocity/ 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Winn Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 i remember that my friend was on major nelsons account on xbox he took that shit lol Got to hate hackers You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
jshark5 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Thats weird my xbox live has been working flawlessly for the past week.... :lol: And I got all excited... prick Did anybody else get the email? Its a 10 page essay about check your credit. 04' Chevy Blazer -Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-
BeatBox Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 And I got all excited... prick Did anybody else get the email? Its a 10 page essay about check your credit. i havent, im pretty sure i never used my credit cards on my account they said over 70mil CC #'s have been taken just for laughs..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.