dwright27 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Lol @ buzz. I full tilt everywhere i go, I'm not loud though, so no one even notices I'm playing 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Winn Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 Yo by 9s be banging son. Are two fucked up 6x9s qualified to be deemed a shitty system? I guess with that setup it doesn't really matter where you decide to buzz... I mean bump. Sorry 6x8s and i have rfs on the way so once i get all that in Yes at this point in time im the guy with a shitty system You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Dirtbikerrob Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 man i cant even tell you how many cops ive rolled right up too cops with the stero blastin and i cut it off when i see em. its like cops by me dnt care..(knock on wood lol)i have yet to get a ticket. 1998 Dodge Intrepid Dc 15 lv3 3.4 cu ft @31hz rockford 6.5s all the way around shit kenwood hu(powers 6.5's) powerbass 1200 Ram is being rebuilt
Rainman215 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 I was just fucking with OP lmao. In Philly i bump in the city like downtown at night. I've driven past cops with my music up, had them drive behind me for a while before I noticed. Alot of "close calls" but none ever result in me being pulled over. I mean its usually never full tilt but it's up there lol. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
zayres29 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 red lights but seriously .... i dont bump i has no system Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Rainman215 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 red lights but seriously .... i dont bump i has no system Are you going to Carlisle? My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
S15_Silvia Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 In your driveway. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
tlee2 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Anywhere really besides residential areas, or somewhere you interrupting something. Like for example I rode by a high school baseball game and everybody including the players about broke their neck lookin so hard. Didnt do that again. Situations like that I can respect but if loud ass motorcycles can ride everywhere I can bump everywhere. The bigger the system the more people you realize there is that hate bass. Haha 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
korey_hofer Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 no where really I stay low volume 99% of the time. some times if I'm on the highway alone I will turn it up previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
inm Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 I try to only do it on roads/highways away from houses. When I'm pulling into parking lots and shit, I usually turn it down, just because some people aren't afraid of breaking into your shit in broad daylight. It's happened to two of my friends. (On a side note, don't fucks with kl0wn. Don't wanna make him anymore pissed than he already is...) On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.