Mechman Alternators

Shok 1/0 cable group buy pre-order

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM'S OR POST QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD - WE DO NOT CHECK THEM VERY OFTEN. E-MAIL ALL INQUIRIES TO: [email protected]

We have another shipment of Shok industries cable coming in. For those of you who have never worked with it, it is absolutely, hands down, the most durable, flexible, and easy to use cable out there. The 1/0 gauge cable is a TRUE 1/0 gauge, and is visibly larger in the center than Tsunami and many others out there. It barely fits into our 1/0 gauge ring terminals. It is 5,250 strand, and has been shown to have the least resistance of any CCA cable out there. It won't wad up or corrode like some of the cheaper cable out there either...

As a bonus to forum members who have a little patience, we are offering 50 foot long spools of 1/0 gauge Reference series (CCA) cable for just $87 per roll !! Delivery will take approx. 4 weeks. We are taking orders now through May 5th at this price. Don't miss your chance to save big bucks!!

Also, Shok has released their new FLO series of RCA's. These things are absolutely BADASS- definitely what you want to go with if you have to have the absolute BEST. Pre-order pricing is just $50 for 9 foot length, and $64 for 16 foot length. You will not find a quieter, higher quality RCA cable anywhere!!

Order line: 865-522-6166

e-mail: [email protected]

if it wasnt CCA

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm with n8, if there was ofc at that price id be all over it lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Copper has better conductivity than aluminum

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

So would it be safe to say that 1/0 CCA has a lower efficiency and amperage tolerance than 1/0 OFC? I'm not about to low quality myself on one of the most important pieces of my system i'm sure..

CCA isn't necessarily "low quality" wire, especially from a company like Shok. OFC (oxygen-free copper) has a higher conductivity and amperage tolerance (better wire), however it costs a good premium. Most people won't see much of a difference unless your system is pulling enough amperage to push CCA to it's limits, or you like the best of the best.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

If you are on a tight budget the CCA is good wire but I wouldnt use it in a high powered application. Think about it this way, if you are dropping a couple grand in subs, amps, and batteries, why would you buy the cheaper less conductive wire.