Hellbound Train Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 havent figured out what it is. hasnt done this in a couple years like i said. doesnt hurt all that bad right now but it can hurt.
woodzyspl Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 well im 20 so i fucking hope not.. maybe do what my neighbour had..he did his back pre bad told him light workout take these pills ect..pills ended up being steroids..did wonders for his back, him being 45 and not train anything else has pre big back but tiny everything else lol AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Dan208 Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 I've had back problems for years. I'll explain later today (I've got to leave for work). I just noticed you're from Kansas. Where you at? Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Vitacy Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 I have sheurman disease which is concaved vertebrates and my spine goes the opposite direction then regular spines, I had pain so bad I could barely bend over to pick something up and sometimes couldn't go up or down 3 steps on a staircase. It somewhat got fixed by wearing a back brace for 2 years 23 hours a day and about a year of physical therapy and a couple pounds of my own medicine. But man that sucks there's alot of extra excerscies you can do that would help releive pain, like you know those big inflatable yoga balls or whatever they are? Just get one of them sit like half way and walk up and down twisting side to side each step, that helped alot with mine.
Elrey7698 Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 VICODIN!!!!...JACK DANIELS!!!! Best shit for ur problem
Tarball Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 For back pain Tiger Balm does wonders. Couple of points to make. I don't know anyone that has "tweaked" their back the way you describe and it just healed. Chiropractors are evil (in my opinion anyway)and its a life time subscription. Shooting pain is definately worth a trip to the Dr. Sounds like a nerve...you don't want to continue to cause damage to a nerve. You aren't going to like the Dr's answers either. Sorry 'bout your back bro CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
OBI Posted April 30, 2011 Author Report Posted April 30, 2011 if ur feeling the pain shoot down your legs to then it sounds like a pinched nerve or something. Naw man it feels pretty localized actually. Mine is $40 a visit but the first is usually free. I pay more for the extra care and machines they have though. If I can find my xrays ill show why i had to go and how a few months did wonders. That doesn' seem to bad. Definitely will take a look at going to one. i have 2 compressed disk in my lower back,the pain also comes and goes.i just have to be very careful with what i lift.but this week i was feelin fine then i just happened to twist in a funny position in my boat,and there she went.i can barely walk.ive been on percocets and morephine for the pain for about 6 months.next the doc wants me to get some cortizone shots,but he said it was only temporary.i would get some xrays if you can and catch it early if its more than just a pulled muscle. Damn man your situation seems a lot worse than man. Hope you get it worked out. havent figured out what it is. hasnt done this in a couple years like i said. doesnt hurt all that bad right now but it can hurt. Do you happen to workout/lift weights? well im 20 so i fucking hope not.. maybe do what my neighbour had..he did his back pre bad told him light workout take these pills ect..pills ended up being steroids..did wonders for his back, him being 45 and not train anything else has pre big back but tiny everything else lol lol, that would look funky. I've had back problems for years. I'll explain later today (I've got to leave for work). I just noticed you're from Kansas. Where you at? Im from Wichita bro, where in KS are you? I have sheurman disease which is concaved vertebrates and my spine goes the opposite direction then regular spines, I had pain so bad I could barely bend over to pick something up and sometimes couldn't go up or down 3 steps on a staircase. It somewhat got fixed by wearing a back brace for 2 years 23 hours a day and about a year of physical therapy and a couple pounds of my own medicine. But man that sucks there's alot of extra excerscies you can do that would help releive pain, like you know those big inflatable yoga balls or whatever they are? Just get one of them sit like half way and walk up and down twisting side to side each step, that helped alot with mine. Damn that sucks man. But I have been trying a lot of stretches lately, seem to be helping a bit. I'll try what you said today. VICODIN!!!!...JACK DANIELS!!!! Best shit for ur problem LOL even though I hate the taste of Jack. For back pain Tiger Balm does wonders. Couple of points to make. I don't know anyone that has "tweaked" their back the way you describe and it just healed. Chiropractors are evil (in my opinion anyway)and its a life time subscription. Shooting pain is definately worth a trip to the Dr. Sounds like a nerve...you don't want to continue to cause damage to a nerve. You aren't going to like the Dr's answers either. Sorry 'bout your back bro Yea I on my initiating incident, I didn't really feel like I hurt it too bad, just felt something crack, or grind, that wasn't suppose too lol. But spent the next few days messaging it and stretching it. I was able to get back into my workout faily quick. Just now ever so often I get this weird pain spurts. Why you say the chiropractor is evil? Would like to hear both sides. And the nerve thing makes sense, and I know I won't like what the Dr. tells me. lol
Dan208 Posted May 10, 2011 Report Posted May 10, 2011 I've had back problems for years. I'll explain later today (I've got to leave for work). I just noticed you're from Kansas. Where you at? Im from Wichita bro, where in KS are you? I'm basically right in between Topeka, Emporia and Ottawa. About 2 hours away from Wichita. Anyway, long story short, I injured my back about 13 years ago on a trampoline. Was too stubborn (read: young and dumb) to go to the doctor at the time. A year and a half ago I leaned over to check my e-mail and went down hard. Could barely get up or even walk. It hurt to lay down, hurt to sit. Finally went to the doctor and found out I have a fractured vertebra and two significantly bulging discs. He said there's really no treatment for it, other than exercise (he recommended Pilates) and steriod injections if I have another "flare-up". Told me that they'd never do surgery on someone as young as me (30) unless it was absolutely necessary. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
n8ball2013 Posted May 10, 2011 Report Posted May 10, 2011 back injuries never really go away. I hurt mine for the the first time when i was 16. After taht ive thrown my back out two or three times a year. I go to the chiro about every 4 months just to get realigned things like that. Obi you may have sciatica. I deal with that as well. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Hotdog Posted May 10, 2011 Report Posted May 10, 2011 Sounds to me like to pinched a nerve in your lower back. The Sciatic nerve will cause pain shooting down your leg Best thing to do is to lay off the dead-lifts for a while and do reverse Hyper's to build the lower back. Reverse Hypers are great for building up the lower back and can help to further along your deadlifts once your ready to start back doing them. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.