So, does it strike anyone else as a bit odd that they are burying his body at sea 24hrs after his death (Muslim belief)? We haven't seen a body, just have to go off what the government is telling us. I could say I killed him then buried his body, and no one would believe me. The government can say it, and now Obama is a hero. Seems like one big political strategy to me, but who knows...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

So, does it strike anyone else as a bit odd that they are burying his body at sea 24hrs after his death (Muslim belief)? We haven't seen a body, just have to go off what the government is telling us. I could say I killed him then buried his body, and no one would believe me. The government can say it, and now Obama is a hero. Seems like one big political strategy to me, but who knows...

i wouldnt give the honor muslim traditions. id put him on display at ground zero, and let people piss on him and beat him.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Seems like a good idea. Let's go kidnap the SOB!

Maybe keeping with Muslim tradition is to prevent bad tension with middle eastern countries.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Maybe keeping with Muslim tradition is to prevent bad tension with middle eastern countries.

X2 and osamas death will not make it any different for muslims, only extrememist terrorists that make believe they are doing something for a religion.

I would vote for a successful businessman any day over a...Marksist

You guys are still claiming this? What a joke. Im not going to keep getting off topic.

This proved that our military is nothing like we think. We are nowhere near as good.

what it means to me is since the top dog at al qaeda is dead, there is a job opening. There will be some fuckers crazier than bin laden trying to be in charge. Whos attack will out do what bin laden has done? Who can top him? not only that but there will be much anger in the muslim world, and retaliation will definitely be on their minds. Combine that with the fact that another election is coming up. Do the math.

Gaddafis new job, after leading Lybia.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

You guys are still claiming this? What a joke. Im not going to keep getting off topic.

This proved that our military is nothing like we think. We are nowhere near as good.

So you dont think our military is any good?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So you dont think our military is any good?

I think our military is the absolute best military when it comes to invading. When it comes to occupying, however, we seem to fall apart.

All those poor goats that dont have their lover anymore. I wish that there a video of him taking his Dirt Nap

:rofl: no kidding. People questioning if its really bin laden. Of course it was. He was balls deep in a goat when they found him.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Archived