They must of finally sent in Chuck Norris to finish the job...

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

both of you are ignorant if you think that bush wanted sadam because his daddy couldnt get him im not going to say another word about this but just know that we arent in control anymore and neither is the president the govt as a whole is corrupt and the pres is just a puppet to blame everything on (good or bad) think what you want but just know what this country has become isnt what you think

Why call me ignorant about this? I just said you going and killing 1000s of people is different than Osama masterminding an operation and not being around. It is easier to find someone who is near the crime scene than someone who isn't. I made no comment about who was or wasn't looking for him. Thanks anyway.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Very excited about this Facebook is bombed with happy posts of people who are happy about this just like me.

but there will be a terror outlash back at USA . I agree this should be a minor holiday. But the guy is held accountable for 10,000 american lives in my eyes

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I like hearing that crowd at the White House sing the national anthem. Time for a beer.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

FUCK YEA!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

to bad they didnt put a b in there for the s

please tell me you didn't just make that childish comparison..

and a great feat for this nation as well as the current administration. though the operation was long term, perhaps a message will be sent to other terror organizations considering attacks upon US soil.

FUCK YES!!!! bout damn time

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Archived