06' Mazda3 Hatchback - 4500RMS - New Springs (No More Sag)

The carbon fiber viynl is going to look pretty dope in your car. What I like about the mazda 3's is that your not limited to a single din reciever. Unlike mine (unless you completely modify it yourself, which I dont plan on doing if I ever want to sell this car) the dash kit only allows a single din. The dash kit alone was $200 lol pain in the ass to install because you have to take out the whole center console just to unscrew the screws that hold the kit in. Keep doing what your doing man, looks real good.

You must have a Mazda 6

Yes I do, 2003 lol Love the car, getting behind the dash is a pain in the ass. Good trunk space just the opening is pretty tight. other than that I its a solid car

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Well Guys, fall is here, that means I have very limited time to get this build done!, but im close :D

1. My Mechman 220amp alt is gonna ship today or tomorrow :D hope it comes by friday

2. I have Wed, Thursday, Friday to work on this car, will be doing all fiberglassing for the doors and back windows, I need to get this done!!!!

2.1 The weather Better Hold off or im gonna be pissed

3. As soon as my 3m Carbon fiber Vinyl comes in im getting the amp rack and box covered and put in

4. Gotta Fiber glass my volt meter in, I cut the hole too big, ha ha

5. Need Tint, it got so hot in my car that My 3 way crossover is toast, it only turns on when super cold, and otherwise it doesnt at all :( it was to hot to touch!

Any Suggestions on Tint, I need it asap, dont need people looking at my shit, and it gets so fucking hot in my car, what brands are good?

gonna take it to my local tint place, said they could do it for $270 with some of this good 3m stuff, they are pros, talked to some people who went there, and They also referred me to a doctor who writes prescriptions for darker tint :P will be seeing him before Friday when I have my appointment :P

Thanks Guys :D

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

gonna take it to my local tint place, said they could do it for $270 with some of this good 3m stuff, they are pros, talked to some people who went there, and They also referred me to a doctor who writes prescriptions for darker tint :P will be seeing him before Friday when I have my appointment :P

Thanks Guys :D

Haha ditto to that. I have not gone yet but I got a ticket for having my tint and had to get removed. So now i am riding with 15% in the back and nothing on the drive and passage windows. Its been almost 2 years but I am finally working on my build, so i am definitely getting that fixed.

I got my note when I got my lasik. 2.5% all around on the Camaro with 35% on the windshield, 15% on the titan with 35% on the windshield. No tickets.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

very nice build! i like it alot. im the guy with the 2 15 l7s sealed. several weeks ago i built a ported box tuned to 30 hz just to see the difference and yes its true what people say, ported > sealed for loudness. the very low freqs "bass i love you" etc. are gone but overall anything above 30 hz is louder now. plus i dont have to worry about bottoming out anylonger. went from 143,7 (audio control) to 144,8 (termlab). but the sealed box was loud too, especially around 30 hz and lower.

my 15 L7 build

my youtube channel with lots of L7 videos

I got my note when I got my lasik. 2.5% all around on the Camaro with 35% on the windshield, 15% on the titan with 35% on the windshield. No tickets.

Just for the record you need a script which you then take to the DMV (or whatever you have down there) and they put it on your license. If it isn't on your license (like glasses) you can still get a ticket. Just a word to the wise ;)

I got it put on my license back in 97 and since then I haven't been yanked once for tint, but before that it happened on a regular basis. Kind of pissed me off haha

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

DI-NOC ahh... tell you what that stuff is a lot harder than you think to put on properly... did my other car's interior in it, would not use it again. If you're not a pro at it you will find it almost impossible to avoid flaws around difficult areas like air vent openings, and doing big trim pieces is nerve-wracking because the stuff is expensive enough you can't afford to redo large areas.

thats what worried me, did you use a heat gun when you did yours? or at least a hairdryer, I watched a crap load of videos because it is harder to apply but with a bit of heat it seems to come out really nice

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

OMG OMG OMG OMG, MY ALTERNATOR COMES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG So EXCITED!!! GONNA Install that either today or tomorrow, with the the power wire upgrade upfront !!!! BIG 3

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

Archived