Dirtbikerrob Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 just a question what do you consider "good music", Eminem?? i think gucci mane is absolutly retarded but people keep buying his music.. which mostly is the same song just a new beat. now i like the dj drama beats with out gucci slobbering on the track 1998 Dodge Intrepid Dc 15 lv3 3.4 cu ft @31hz rockford 6.5s all the way around shit kenwood hu(powers 6.5's) powerbass 1200 Ram is being rebuilt
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 just a question what do you consider "good music", Eminem?? i think gucci mane is absolutly retarded but people keep buying his music.. which mostly is the same song just a new beat. now i like the dj drama beats with out gucci slobbering on the track I like yelawolf, Hopsin, Swizzz, tech n9ne.. of that nature... some one who has a story to tell, or is speaking about real truth shit, not a bunch of stupid ass words thrown together to make sales.... The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
TeamHT Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Hip hop is dead. Has been for a while now. Used to enjoy eminen's music, and now he is dead too. There are a handful good hip hop artists left. Sage Francis and Wax come to mind. Definitely worth a listen if you haven't heard em before. People have been saying this since the birth of hip hop. I don't agree one bit, hip hop is thriving in many markets other than mainstream. I retract my previous statement. Mainstream hip-hop is dead* that's what I meant. I seriously can't listen to any rap songs on the radio. They damn near make me sick. Truth. But I don't hate everything on the radio, just like 97% of the hip hop, lol. Mainstream tends to ruin anything remotely good. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Dirtbikerrob Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 what if i threw a name up like wiz. or king fantastic. shit mac miller what about them? j/w maybe scratch wiz all he talks about is rollin up 1998 Dodge Intrepid Dc 15 lv3 3.4 cu ft @31hz rockford 6.5s all the way around shit kenwood hu(powers 6.5's) powerbass 1200 Ram is being rebuilt
TeamHT Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I like wiz. I love lamp... Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
flashlight_65 Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Don't forget about MF Doom, mos def, talon kwali they still put it down My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
LVL4JEEP Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Check out Tyler the Creator. Got some pretty decent rap lyrics kinda crazy.. Beats are nice too. He's on youtube. He's part of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OFWGKTA Here... He's not too bad. I like the dirty souf just fo the beats, decaf's music plays nice . 06 Jeep GC 20" Boss 335's dropped 1.0in frt 1.1rear 30frt tint dbl 10rear. 2 tone custom leather. many more goodies. Pioneer 6800UB 2 Deepcycle Exides 2 runs of 0ga, Big 3 // DC Audio LVL4 15 Rockford Fosgate T1000bd 3.25cuft @ 35hz// Alpine MRP240 Boston Acoustik Comps (Changing to CDT'S) (Future - adding another LVL4 15 and a AQ2200. Powerbastard 220A
kl0wn Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I like yelawolf, Hopsin, Swizzz, tech n9ne.. of that nature... some one who has a story to tell, or is speaking about real truth shit, not a bunch of stupid ass words thrown together to make sales.... Yelawolf and Tech N9ne FTW! Love them both. Even though at my house I barely listen to rap.... mostly rock/country. Whenever I am in my car though it's 98% rap, just for the beat. I think 3/4 of the songs on my iPod are stupid, but I still play them for the basslines. Plus now I have kind of gotten stuck a little bit on Instrumentals, don't have to worry about dumb lyrics. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
BassJunkie Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I've been listening to mr zone 6 for a week now, if you like gucci its a good album, if you don't like gucci its a shitty cd...simple as that. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
xStatezOfMindZx Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I bought Gucci Mane's new cd, "The Return of Mr. Zone 6" and after listening to it I feel dumber, I don't even think half of the shit he says on the album is English haha. Who agrees with me? Lil Wayne does the same shitz, here is an example of dumb lyrics cause Gucci does the dishes: His basslines are sick, but most of his bars and hooks are stupid! 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box. Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5" Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair) RF T1000-1bdCP Alpine MRP-F300 62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.