16 members have voted

1. 1. Is this weird?

• It's totally fcked up
    • Not that bad
    • no bid deal

so my sister has been one of the craziest people I know and not in a good way. She is 27 im 23 and she is bi polar allot of people believe like me along with other family members. My parents doen think anything is wrong with her and she dont have any mental problems going on but she really does have allot of issues.

The background behind me is i moved out and stopped talking to my fam after allot of head games and mental crap going on in the house. My sister has before snuck into my room in my bed and waiting on me to come in my room and i flipped out. She is weird so when I find out she is dating a guy named the same as me and likes the same shit as me, its fcking weird. what yall think?

the newest thing I just found out is her new boyfriend name is Michael. My name is Michael as well, He is intro racing bikes, I am also into racing bikes.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

my younger sister is a total crazy ass bitch. so i feel your pain. she hasn't tried shit like yours has but my little sister did tell the therapist she wanted to kill my mom for making her do chores and asking her to find a job after she was 18 and graduated

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

dude, you're from semmes...are you really surprised at this? I'm actually pretty surprised you two arent' married to each other already...isn't all of Mobile county like that?

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

dude, you're from semmes...are you really surprised at this? I'm actually pretty surprised you two arent' married to each other already...isn't all of Mobile county like that?

Lol! That will make someones sig!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

x2

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Is she hot?

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

LO-fucking-L :rofl::rofl::lol: