Osama Execution LIVE HIDDEN VIDEO - Pic!!!

other place it was reported to be a 5.56 that's why I said that. if they were allowed to use soft tips I would believe it a lot more but with a fmj not sure. as I have never shot some one in the head with my rifle I can't be 100%

^^^^ :rofl: @head shot remark

what if SharkFood's head was leaning back when they shot him, could it look like that?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

lets be serious, of course there are pics and footage of this. its one of the most high profile executions ever. are we ever going to see them? why should the american public be given the opportunity to see that... to satisfy the morbid curiosity of the masses... this whole event repulses me. hes dead. its over. im sure there is already another psycho who stepped into his spot. osama was the face of terrorism, not terrorism itself. i laugh every time i see people cheering over his death. grow up.

Seems like the people who really want to see the video are the ones who have no faith in Obama and think the whole thing is a plot to get him reelected.

I think if it was released that it would just stir the pot. I would love for it to be released and broadcast just like all the damn be headings of Americans were a few years ago. Not becasue I dont believe it didn't happen but just to say Fuck You to all the folks that were down with Osama.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

lets be serious, of course there are pics and footage of this. its one of the most high profile executions ever. are we ever going to see them? why should the american public be given the opportunity to see that... to satisfy the morbid curiosity of the masses... this whole event repulses me. hes dead. its over. im sure there is already another psycho who stepped into his spot. osama was the face of terrorism, not terrorism itself. i laugh every time i see people cheering over his death. grow up.

x2 totally

other place it was reported to be a 5.56 that's why I said that. if they were allowed to use soft tips I would believe it a lot more but with a fmj not sure. as I have never shot some one in the head with my rifle I can't be 100%

^^^^ :rofl: @head shot remark

what if SharkFood's head was leaning back when they shot him, could it look like that?

if it was a 5.56 the velocity of the round will not allow for proper expansion at the distance he was probably shot. It would not be as bad as you think it would be.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He was thier "Smokey The Bear"... just thier mascot... Just like poeple are going around saying that Obama had nothing to do with killing him, he doesn't deserve the credit, the milirary deserves the credit... Well, in the same frame of mind, then Osama Bin Laden was not responsible for the 911 Attacks, the terrorists on the planes were... Both Osama and Obama were acting as "Commander in Cheifs" (however you say it) But as far as people wanting to see the execution, I believe a lot of it is for confirmation and the others are for a sense of security... There are some sick people that just want to see someone get thier head blown off... but those people have rotten.com...

i wish they had wounded him, taken him alive, strapped him to the front of an airplane and crashed that motherfucker into an al qaeda training camp.

He was thier "Smokey The Bear"... just thier mascot... Just like poeple are going around saying that Obama had nothing to do with killing him, he doesn't deserve the credit, the milirary deserves the credit... Well, in the same frame of mind, then Osama Bin Laden was not responsible for the 911 Attacks, the terrorists on the planes were... Both Osama and Obama were acting as "Commander in Cheifs" (however you say it) But as far as people wanting to see the execution, I believe a lot of it is for confirmation and the others are for a sense of security... There are some sick people that just want to see someone get thier head blown off... but those people have rotten.com...

how can they say Obama had nothing to do with it. Hell, he ordered it. Maybe rotten.com will end up with some of the photos. I dont't normally care for pics like that, but come on, its bin laden.

Osama wasn't executed, which implies he was basically put on his knees, and shot in the head point blank. He was simply killed, from like 10 to 15 feet away, by a Navy SEAL.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Archived