bmfcustoms Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 Besides, I've seen some of the members here. The police aren't taking us all! Lol
94retta(219) Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 If someone can come up with a plan for this i am down 100% BUILD LOG
Benji0687 Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 I'm not sure what's worse...the fact that this is one of the stupidest ideas I've heard in awhile... ...or the fact that I would absolutely participate in it! As long as its a fun, positive event. No need to bring any more bad rep to our hobby. I think a meet to establish or set a world record would be really fun! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
dkindle613 Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 hell yea id be down WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
Supercharged DCs Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 Someone needs to make plans... Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
lostmymind Posted May 9, 2011 Author Report Posted May 9, 2011 Well, a lot of land will be needed, somewhere in the middle of the us, so most people could get there fairly easy. I'd say somewhere in kansas? Also think if we're gonna do this, we should take a somewhat official poll to see who is serious about going, so we know what kinda numbers were are looking at.
jconnway Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 problem is that, due to the nature of sound waves, each vehicle would have to be positioned so that the waves from each caused constructive interference rather than destructive interference (cancellation)...otherwise nothing would happen Talk about a boner kill Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
BigPimpin91 Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 Location? Dr. Subwoofers house. Or the NOBOOMCARS guy. Or Wal-Mart. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Superjay Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 problem is that, due to the nature of sound waves, each vehicle would have to be positioned so that the waves from each caused constructive interference rather than destructive interference (cancellation)...otherwise nothing would happen Talk about a boner kill I have a 14 year old daughter with a D-cup...I'll kill all the boners I can Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.