15" Sundown Audio sa15d2 TESTED!!!

I will test any 15" woofer anyone sends me. :)

Pulse Car Audio

108a Williamsport Circle

Salisbury, MD 21804

lol

Yea but what if you blow muh shit!?! lol

2004 Impala SS (2 Tone)

Kenwood DDX-512 (Nav,XM,Bluetooth,Ipod)

Optima Yellowtop

240amp PB Alternator

ZZP S2 Volt Booster

Stinger SPV70 Battery(Trunk)

Big 3(x2) Monster 1/0

50ft Monster P400 1/0

Monster I401 2C-4M RCA

Memphis 16-VBF1 Line Driver

Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5" Comps

Memphis 15-MC92 6x9" Rears

15" Memphis CM Mojos

Custom 4.3cube @32hz Enclosure

Digital Deisgns M3a(Black)[email protected]

"Yes I hear you...But can you feel me?"

PS: I don't personally like direct leads but that turned out nicely!

thanks jacob...

going to be testing today. :)

Nick (chode69) and Eric are going to be coming down today about 3ish... we are going to be testing a DC 8" against the Sundown and DD... should be interesting.. we are also going to be testing the sundown sa15 in the metro while they are here... :)

i will post vids and results as soon as I can!

stay tuned...

Sounds like fun -- once my latest SA-8 v.2 sample arrives maybe we can arrange for you to throw it in the mix at that point too :drinks:

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

PS: I don't personally like direct leads but that turned out nicely!

thanks jacob...

going to be testing today. :)

Nick (chode69) and Eric are going to be coming down today about 3ish... we are going to be testing a DC 8" against the Sundown and DD... should be interesting.. we are also going to be testing the sundown sa15 in the metro while they are here... :)

i will post vids and results as soon as I can!

stay tuned...

Sounds like fun -- once my latest SA-8 v.2 sample arrives maybe we can arrange for you to throw it in the mix at that point too :drinks:

of course. lol and are those beers for us?? i'm thirsty. lol

oh... and I'm sure someone will get their panties in a bunch over this one... but...

the sa8 has been in Katie's truck since I fixed the surround on it. I have been driving the truck around a bit as well as her... late last week we were pimpin around town jammin different types of music (hip hop/rock/country) and she made the comment to me that to be honest I was actually thinking as well... "I know the DD was louder, but to be honest the Sundown SOUNDS fantastic"

I have to agree... while the DD had quite a bit more punch in listening over the sundown, and we all know that it had a little more oomph on the meter... the Sundown sa8 is a great sounding subwoofer. I clamped power to see where we stood... I was close on my 700 watt guess as it was actually at 712 watts and the sa is taking it like a champ. We went "pimpin" around town last night jammin the hell outa this thing and I swear it sounds louder now... we gave a few demos and NOBODY could believe it was a single 8" sub.

Looking forward on this new test, please post the results on this same topic, cheers!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Well... The sub didn't make it :( it launched the coil out the front of the dustcap and all. Completely seperated from the cone. Was not a good day for that beautiful reconed sa15". I got it on vid and will post it up later to be fair in testing but was not good. Score wasn't there either. It was a way lower score than with the standard coil.

Archived