xstingstreetx87 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 He should go to craigslist with that garbage DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.
inm Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Did anyone ever clarify that Bangbros is NOT gay porn?? +1 Not like I go there a lot or anything, though. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
n8ball2013 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 I cant believe some of you dont knwo what bangbros is. lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ALPINE408 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 i think this is funny as shit he gets busted for post dumping but this whole thread is nothing but people post dumping about his post dumping oh ya my dump Have you ever had your woofers blown?
akrja_07 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 I cant believe some of you dont knwo what bangbros is. lol 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
huh?do-what? Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 I cant believe some of you dont knwo what bangbros is. lol aren't they connected to BangBus.com? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
akrja_07 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 i think this is funny as shit he gets busted for post dumping but this whole thread is nothing but people post dumping about his post dumping oh ya my dump Haha I didn't think we were dumping, sorry. 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
corey0928 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 i think this is funny as shit he gets busted for post dumping but this whole thread is nothing but people post dumping about his post dumping oh ya my dump Lol never thought about it that way. We aren't trying to get in somewhere though
inm Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 I only consider it post dumping if you're below a certain number of posts that is required by something. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.