Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

AQ2200d > RE amp by far...

You can lead em to water, but you can't make them drink <_<:peepwall:

x2! Why would you post a thread asking about other amps if you already know your going to buy the RE Audio no matter what anyone says

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

To be honest, I have owned 7 of the XT4000's, 3 of the XT2000's and got rid of all of them except 1 4000 because the 4000's were rated at 1500 rms and they do not perform well at all, an aq1200 will outperform them easily... i also noticed that you need a line driver or max the amp out to get any power out of them...

hes trying to go as cheap as possible. im assuming hes trying to get as close as possible to $327, the price for the RE amp he linked...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

shrug, if people post a thread, already in the mindset thats what they are getting, dont change it, let them get it, blow the shit up when they come back bitchin, just slap them in the face and say *i told you so...*

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

shrug, if people post a thread, already in the mindset thats what they are getting, dont change it, let them get it, blow the shit up when they come back bitchin, just slap them in the face and say *i told you so...*

It wasn't a versus thread, it was a post to let people know about the good deal, but apparently it turned into a versus thread. So you can keep your slappy hands to yourself, because I'm not getting the RE Amp.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

It wasn't a versus thread, it was a post to let people know about the good deal, but apparently it turned into a versus thread. So you can keep your slappy hands to yourself, because I'm not getting the RE Amp.

you asked if it was a good deal, people said no, you could get better for right around the same price.. and you had it in the mind set that you was going to get the RE.. i wouldnt have even argued with you on it, just waited till you came back bitching about the amp, then laughed...

im glad your not getting the RE, as others have said, it went down hill in quality over the past few years...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you asked if it was a good deal, people said no, you could get better for right around the same price.. and you had it in the mind set that you was going to get the RE.. i wouldnt have even argued with you on it, just waited till you came back bitching about the amp, then laughed...

im glad your not getting the RE, as others have said, it went down hill in quality over the past few years...

^^This. I guess I could have waited until he got the RE, and came back to the forum lol

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Archived