TechSys Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 I commented on his video.. hehehe. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
BassJunkie Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 broooooo don't mess with those pro's of youtube mannnn Link them to Dr. Subwoofer. LULZ I asked him how I could be as cool as him, he replied to tune my box to 32 hz...so I told him i was tuned to 29 hz and he said I must be god 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Quiet Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 HAHAHA LOL my mirror moved more in my Impala with 2 JL 10w1s and 300 watts! I know my shit was weak but I didn't go around bragging about it like it was the hardest beat around. What an idiot. Dude knows shit about car audio. His gains are all out of whack and he has to max out every other band to make up for it. Bet he brags about replacing his back windows 3 times already LOL. Arguing on the internet. It's like masturbating using a condom in the shower. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
OrionStang Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 Here's my response to him. You're a fucking idiot dude. So you got a loose mirror, wow. Don't see that water bottle on your seat moving very much. MOTHERFUCKING TRUNK RATTLE FTL, BITCH. TheKenKanif SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
techforce Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 yawn... he got ya bro... (in Parkinson disease) if you were playing my demo song, you would of launched your mirror into orbit... I guess there's a new bass pimp in town...
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 He is a pro. He even has his mid and treble maxed out on his EQ. I must be doing it wrong. haha, this is what i was thinking, lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
DanGreenwood Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 lol imma hit his page up as soon as im done with this reply..what a noob..bass nob max? mine hasnt even seen half barely and my 18's do more work then this guy..what a fool LOL
dwright27 Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 Arguing on the internet. It's like masturbating using a condom in the shower. Wait .... So I'm doing it wrong??? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Azagtoth502 Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.