May 21, 2011 judgement day?

I'm a Christian and a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ. Judging from what I've learned in Bible studies and church sermons, not even Jesus Himself knew when the end of the world would be. I do wish He would return next Saturday, but I highly doubt it since Jesus didn't even know. However, I do believe He is coming soon. The current events of today match up with the book of Revelations better today than they ever have.

What a glorious day it will be....

I'll be bumpin my Jesus beats in Heaven! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7KTGIDpZVo

that makes 2 of us and yeah said it all what i have learned my self is what this man just said no 1 knows the day and the time

!!!!!!!!! Exactly...!!!!!!!!!! The bible says you know the day nor the time when Christ shall come and clame his people so why stress. Just be ready.. we should repent everyday bc we sin as soon as we rise.. I even sin in my dreams but I believe that I'm alright with God. So chill enjoy ur comp and rest you mind when the man up stairs wants to come he will until then live and love life.

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

LOL @ anybody who believe this crap about the world ending....I was raised a Catholic but within the last few months realized how much bullshit it is, 3 different religions all tell the same story just tweaked a bit. Science is the truth to everything and is proven on how everything the way it is today, how the solar system came to be and the existence of life. Like Bill Maher says in Religious, "Religion is like the lotto, you can't win if you don't play, so what do you got to lose."

The earth will end when the sun explodes, that won't happen for a long time though. Also, every year the moon moves about an inch away from earth so that will def play a role in a long time too.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

meh

im good

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i learned a long time ago not to believe a single fucking god damned thing a god damned church or religious group tells me. :shrug:

This. 100 times over. I hear bible thumpers are going around the neighbor hood I run home, get naked, and answer the door in a cowboy hat and with an axe.

'We catch you at a bad time?' 'Nope, im good, whats up?'

Archived