Anyone hyped for MW3? **Pre-order already avail?!?!!!!!**

I was always a story mode guy. Then my friend got me to try online. It was hard at first, but playing it with friends got me to give it more time. Once I did, I was addicted. COD took on a whole different meaning. Don't do it if you don't have spare time though, it's seriously addicting.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

finally brought back the G36

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

The G36 was a pitiful gun for softcore modes on CoD4 IMO. That is my baby for hardcore modes, but it doesn't seem to kill consistently enough in softcore.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I hope they take the bullshit death perks and commando and all the other shit even though i was eighth prestige i didnt like the game

but me and my girlfriend were both ten prestige in world at war the only Call of duty i truely liked

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I hope they take the bullshit death perks and commando and all the other shit even though i was eighth prestige i didnt like the game

but me and my girlfriend were both ten prestige in world at war the only Call of duty i truely liked

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Commando ftw!!

Fuck black ops knifing.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer