Next Bay Area NORCAL show...looking for your feedback :)

Keep the mud slinging up and this thread will get locked.

Like it or not when you are part of a team you are guilty by association. I know everything alpine and skittles and Nyman say reflects back on me and visa versa.

Just for the record......combine all the miles your team has drove together wont come close to the miles and vehciles Alpine and myself have put up.

good god. its NorCal Bass all over again. the new guys come in with an attitude like they know it all and piss off the vets. eventually they learn to respect the vets and that these shows are just for fun and we all get along. im fairly new to competing but ive already seen the cycle happen a few times. can we just skip straight to the relaxing and getting along part this time? that would be great.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Can't we all just get along?

Some of us are trying.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Alpine is correct in stating that a show on or too close to June 18 or July 3rd will hurt turnouts..If you could somehow work a 2 week cushion, I think that affords people ample time to plan a way to make both or all 3 shows...The weekend of July 17 could be pretty ideal...Early June puts you at a disadvantage...you could try squezzing it in to June 25, but shows 3 weeks in a row will certainly hurt turnouts I think...Good luck with your planning

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Like it or not when you are part of a team you are guilty by association. I know everything alpine and skittles and Nyman say reflects back on me and visa versa.

i couldnt agree more

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

i have the choice to sell my stuff or not to anybody i please

and i chose not to sell it to a team that has nothing but scrutinize our judging you do know we lose money almost every show we go to. put hella miles on our cars plus the avarge 2+ hours drive one way just to put on a show for YOU guys then to talk shit about how we are doing things

thanks! :good:

lmao

YOU MAD????

Never said you didn't have that choice.

You say that like you're the only one that does that. We (all the competitors) put a ton of miles on our car and I personally drive a tank so money just dissapears when I stop for gas so it's not just you.

And you said "YOU guys" so can you please show me where I questioned you guys? How about Ray? Julio? Eric? Lee? Kyle? Tim? Chris?

That's the majority of the team right there and I don't think you can tell me about an incident you've had with the above mentioned people.

im mad at Julio...he stood me up on prom night

All this bickering is childesh. you have not seen me complain about anyone my best competitor is AI Ray and i consider him a good guy and my friend. i compete for the love of car audio. yea i win but i also lose. thats the nature of competing. id love to see more shows in sanjose etc an i will support those down south fresno backerfield etc.all us teams should be promoting the sport and stop arguing. i put my talk in the lanes an if i lose i go home and figure out how to get louder. in fact im doing that as of now so watch out next show!

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

All this bickering is childesh. you have not seen me complain about anyone my best competitor is AI Ray and i consider him a good guy and my friend. i compete for the love of car audio. yea i win but i also lose. thats the nature of competing. id love to see more shows in sanjose etc an i will support those down south fresno backerfield etc.all us teams should be promoting the sport and stop arguing. i put my talk in the lanes an if i lose i go home and figure out how to get louder. in fact im doing that as of now so watch out next show!

hehehe you got beat in PP! you still got his hinney in SPL though..........what a loser he is. (wood for the Ray against Ray fire and all in fun of course...lol)

(I love these two fellas duking it out......best thing about the sport)

Archived