MISS KATE's s10 dropped and droppin!! NEW PIX page 5!!!

The SA8 is a new sub compared to the DD8 which was in use prior to the test so it is a broken in sub where as the SA wasn't, so the sa8 should get a bit louder once it softens up a bit.

I had already stated... The DD was a fresh new recone two weeks ago (I did it myself) and is doing the exact same number right now as it did the first day I put it in. It takes a year or more of everyday banging on them to break them in and see a big difference.

mrsp on the DD1508 is 249.99

msrp on the Sundown sa8 is 169.99

Damn! Keep these up Ric. I'm going to order you the Pyle 15 and have it sent to your address lol. It will be the beginning of the month or so. :peepwall:

I think we should set up a paypal thingy and have people donate to the cause of Ric's testing. Then send you the subs. lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Guest grim83

mrsp on the DD1508 is 249.99

msrp on the Sundown sa8 is 169.99

Damn! Keep these up Ric. I'm going to order you the Pyle 15 and have it sent to your address lol. It will be the beginning of the month or so. :peepwall:

I think we should set up a paypal thingy and have people donate to the cause of Ric's testing. Then send you the subs. lol

ill donate to that

I was going off the listed price from SSA for the sa-8 and then the price I paid direct from DD for my 1508s. its not much more than the sa-8 is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I was going off the listed price from SSA for the sa-8 and then the price I paid direct from DD for my 1508s. its not much more than the sa-8 is.

This is what I was thinking. If I remember the quote on the 1508s it wasnt near as much of a difference. Either way, both are very good woofers though. Anyways, good shit, love these videos. Kick Rusty in the ass and get a DC lvl 2 8. :peepwall:

Yes, I'd also like to see how the DC Lv2 8 matches up against these two. It will help me decide which woofer to purchase :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

We've had customers swap out and have the SA-8 be louder, especially when tuned low -- so I'm wondering about the box size for this test. It may come down to box volume with which will work better for a given applications. Either one is a strong woofer -- and I certainly won't stop working on making the SA-8 better :drink40:

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

to be honest i expected the sundown to be louder. I was very impressed with the ones I saw. made the 1508 look small compared.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived