Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

One sitting near Stillwater, OK... I don't remember the name of it though

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

When I walk into a POS shop looking for any kind of job and they ask me if i know how to wire up remote starts. I proceed to outline exactly how its done despite never done one before (though i have studied schematics for them) they tell me "No No No it's way more complicated than that..." >.> really? wiring and schematics is what i do... I then ask them if they had an O-scope for checking distortion levels once they hook up an amp... "No we don't, we can hear the distortion and we set everything up by ear..." I knew the were well and truly full of BS after that and walked out....

"... what you have to do is look up the make and model of the car, and order the plug in harness. It takes 2 days and it adds so much paperwork."

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I absoulutely HATE using Tee nuts for woofer mounting sometimes... I hate when you get almost all of the tee nuts in and 2 or 3 wont line up for some reason or when your threading them in and the nut comes loose and the bolt just spins and you cant remove it... Thats what I have to look forward to next week when I need into the box... sigh

Loctite or gorilla glue 5 minute epoxy.

Use that to hold those t-nuts in.

Makes a whole world of difference.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

I hate when I finally have time to rip my car apart, deaden, replace door speakers and HU on the weekend and the fucking car goes nuts on the way home! Gotta wait a week till it's fixed and won't have time to do anything for like a month!!!

I buy new 6.5's for my 51 and they don't fit the kick I built!

I have to listen to AM Talk radio because the stock radio in my 3kgt is fucked!

want to build an enclosure for the pre-order 8's and the weather sucks!

I am just pissed about audio all together today.lol

I hate MDF dust. Holy shit I forgot how bad that stuff is. Took me a full day to clean my garage of that stuff and it seems like a day after I clean it all, another layer of dust ends up on everything in the garage the next day. :glare:

I hate MDF dust. Holy shit I forgot how bad that stuff is. Took me a full day to clean my garage of that stuff and it seems like a day after I clean it all, another layer of dust ends up on everything in the garage the next day. :glare:

you should see my basement. ive cleaned it a hundred times.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you should see my basement. ive cleaned it a hundred times.

Lol I bet...fuck MDF, I'm gonna use baltic birch from now on!

$$$$ everything costs so much... and people who are in my high school and their parents buy them really expensive systems and they know nothing about their system nor did they participate in an part of the design or build of the system (not to mention the insanely expensive cars that those systems are in)

Yeah, I feel you there man. Just remember it's all about the install.. least you know what your doing and what the systems capability is.. while there stuck hmm.. seems like I can turn this all the way up (turns up gain) and it gets louder! VOLUME KNOB woohooo. -_-

Wait why is it making that noise i just turned a couple nobs to the max lol :rofl:

Lol, when it took you 5 hours to download decaf music from uTorrent, 2 hours to transfer 1,289 songs made by Decaf on your Sony Walkman and you plug it up to your headunit using the aux jack (Cuz your hu sucks and doesn't have a USB dock) and it's making low, annoying crackling noise when you have the sony walkman paused.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

building different boxes over and over and just cant quiet find what you like..

complaining customers who want it to be done in 30 mins

crap equipment

and hard to remove interior pieces.

and last but not least for someone to always one up for ex. ( them : yeah my system bad ass i got 2 pioneer 12" on 1000watts. You: i got 1 audioque 10 on 870 watts RMS Them: mine will eat that shit i got 2 12"s... you & them play......... You : yeah mines could be louder . Them : well i could have spent 2 grands for one sub but i didnt feel like it im happy with what i got. ) like no matter what you cant win they wont allow it.

Archived