Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

What they are trying to say is be at the very least respectful, we (bassheads) have a bad rep as it is. Don't need it any worse, that being said can we take their posts with a grain of salt and continue on with the thread. Don't want it locked up as it's usually a funny part of my day :)

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

I don't bump residential. Commercial and highway yes. I look at it this way, those people may only hear me for a few seconds, but what about the other kajilllion people with systems that may drive by on any day. that can get annoying. And when i tune i just put the ride in the garage and close the door and crank away. it's not perfect but it helps. Well, that and i am sitting on 3 acres of yard on a corner lot so there's that. :search:

"You should double up every panel of that wall build"

Shut the fuck up, this bitch is fucking bulletproof. Even before bracing and fiberglass.

Hahaha...I was biting my tounge when I read the last couple replies. Figured you would chime in lol.

If people want to play their system in residential areas who cares seriously........ Late hours is a different story but honestly who cares if someone goes through a neighborhood full tilt at 160dbs or w/e. They will hear it for about a minute or less........if people want to get their panties in a bunch over that let them.

I can not disagree with you more. Late at night is even worse, but if the residents of your neighborhood are not kosher with it, turn it down. You talk about the little time it takes for residents to hear the noise, but how about the little time it takes you to turn it down when in a residential area? Yeah, you just prove my point with your own logic. Don't be a twat, and have respect.

I'm not smoking shit, but you must be if you're complaining about a guy who asked you to turn it down, and then called the authorities when you didn't.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

In the interest of preserving the spirit of this thread: I think we should agree to disagree and just let it drop

When my amp protect light turns on and I run around like a madman trying to figure out what the issue is. Then find that I forgot to hook up the battery cable

In the interest of preserving the spirit of this thread: I think we should agree to disagree and just let it drop

+1

I hate waiting for shit to arrive. The last bit of stuff I need to make my setup play (wire for amp) is somewhere between here (CA) and FL :glare:

I understand that the company is behind on there orders and good quility products take time so I am not frustrated with the company.justcant stand waiting for my 18" icons to finally arrive! Thursday will be a month since ordering! :-(

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

The ONLY thing that pisses me off int the Car Audio industry is M5/// (Deephaven on some sites) a moderator on Sound Solutions Audio forum ... That guy is truely a AssHole !!!

Just thought I'd rant a little and this seemed lika a good place for it ... lol ...

Thats all ... Thanks

Ramdal

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived