Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Aq lists the cutout od for a hdc3 18" at 16.5" I cut one sub hole at 16.5" and the motherfucker doesn't fit, did the other hole at 16.75" and it fits perfectly so now I get to sand out the cutout by hand and my baffles are already glued together so I gotta sand through 1.5" thick mdf....son of a bitch

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

when people make up ridiculous fake systems.. kid i bought my new subs from said he has 8 10's at home, i asked what he ran.. he said kicker cvr's, i was like ok cool .... untill he said he had 16k rms on them.. i just laughed.. then when he showed me that he removed one of the terminals in the back of the prefab sealed box my woofers came in, and told me that its ported now, i just walked away. lol oh and i HATE arguments with people that think JL is #1.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

When people say Class D can sound better than Class A/B amps in the same price range.

Having to explain to people that JL Audio is not the best brand in the world (sucks in my opinion)

Having to explain to my friends that the capacitor is useless

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

When people assume the car is worth a fraction of what the audio in the car is worth.

Nothing but old school!

01 Saturn SL1

Sony CDX GT500 H/U

Polk DB651 in front doors

Profile AMP121 on Polks

US Amps USA400 on sub

One 12" Cadence Ultra 6ohm

When people assume the car is worth a fraction of what the audio in the car is worth.

Audio lowers value but that's why, you should use a car you're not gonna sell for audio, like with me, since my car is worth $700, I'm gonna do all kinds of shit to it, and drive it breaks into a million pieces.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Audio lowers value but that's why, you should use a car you're not gonna sell for audio, like with me, since my car is worth $700, I'm gonna do all kinds of shit to it, and drive it breaks into a million pieces.

In my case, I bought the car when it was like 2 years old for $12k and I don't plan on getting rid of it. As for the audio I've spent less than a hundred bucks for everything in my car lol

Nothing but old school!

01 Saturn SL1

Sony CDX GT500 H/U

Polk DB651 in front doors

Profile AMP121 on Polks

US Amps USA400 on sub

One 12" Cadence Ultra 6ohm

In my case, I bought the car when it was like 2 years old for $12k and I don't plan on getting rid of it. As for the audio I've spent less than a hundred bucks for everything in my car lol

I spent like $480 for mine, gonna spend more :D

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived