Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People who think they are louder then you just because they have more subs or bigger subs. But in reality they are not.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

how my sub mocks me :'( shits hurtful

*bitch wheres my juice

me* i don't have money at the moment

*just you wait when i get my juice imma kick your ass bitch

me* quit calling me bitch or i'll add more engine mods to throw you around

*.....i'm waiting

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

when people assume they are automatically louder than you because they have a 2000 max amp and i have a 1200rms amp. then on top of that i have two eights vs their two twelves. the best part is watching them bailout 20 sec later. smh

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

when people assume they are automatically louder than you because they have a 2000 max amp and i have a 1200rms amp. then on top of that i have two eights vs their two twelves. the best part is watching them bailout 20 sec later. smh

on that note ppl that actually believe there is such thing as "max watt" vs rms on an amp

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

when people assume that because you have a 15" sub all you listen to is rap. Hate being pigeonholed.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

When people tell me to stop listening to that garbage (rap) and listen to some rock so I can "really hear some bass"... pffffffffff Then try elplaining to them how it is a different type of bass,, In one ear and out the other.

Archived