Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

I pay well more than 12 hundred a month so it's a sore spot for me.

If he's in ny he will be ok for 10 yrs on his small business. Then they will kill him if he doesn't run out of the state screaming

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Trying to keep a steady idle when demoiing... Barely touch the pedal it jumps to like 1500, barely let off and its back to idle. Not to mention if you look away for one minuite the thing is at 4k because you get dirstracted.. i need a cable.

Trying to keep a steady idle when demoiing... Barely touch the pedal it jumps to like 1500, barely let off and its back to idle. Not to mention if you look away for one minuite the thing is at 4k because you get dirstracted.. i need a cable.

Oh.

My god.

The struggle is too real.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

yea, hopefully i Can cash out by then. my taxes a year are out of this world Now but that Comes with the territory!

i just hate how we pay for the people who are to efin lazy to get off there ass And get a job! work the system because your fat or just plain lazy/dumb fake injuries and take my money fuk you! hope they pass the bill where if your on any kind of assistance you get drug tested! pieces of sht! even some of my family do this And i give it to them every time i see them! my one cuz said hey if you don't like paying taxes just have 6 kids like me, i don't work And drive a nicer car then you! took everything not to hit that ignorant pos!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I get $1200 a week taken out for taxes. I feel your pain with the wife, mine will learn to back off when it comes to my hobby. I try to be honest and tell her everything. I told her when i finished the last upgrades that i wasnt happy with the sub stage and was going to fix it! I guess it when in 1 ear and out the other. She is a good woman and i do love her, but she needs to learn her place when she and the household are well taken care of.

Hang in there man, it will take time for her to relize your love for the addiction! lol

Shit you guys pay in taxes what I fucking make.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

At least you got money in taxes, I had to pay in but that rant is in another thread. My wife doesn't care what I do with any amount of money. She makes good money too so we both have disposable income. I pay 90%+ of any of our bills anyways so if she did bitch it would be a losing argument for her.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

haha^

I've had this addiction longer then I've known her! she knows all about it.

i could care less if she's mad about it, it's not gonna stop me from getting it or enjoying it.

it's just that she even opened her mouth about it.

when i told her that I'm giving her $2,500 i said "i don't want to hear it every time i buy something" "you Take this and do what you want, and I'll do What i want"

oh she was so happy, then boom Bitch face!

don't get Me wrong guys i love her, she's usually not a pain in my ass. she's usually sweet and kind.

but women are women..piss and moan, piss and moan!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Not really a piss off but fail lol.

I had a big jar of silica crystals sitting in my port that I forgot about... you can guess what happened next.

I was on my way home, low note hit and dust went everywhere... I was like "damn, i thought I cleaned the truck yesterday..." then I looked back and realized what happened... that shit was EVERWHERE... even on my dash ffs.

Archived