Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

The shallow depth for your deck in a GM dash. Holy shit is it tighter than a nun's cunt in there. :jon:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

One thing I noticed that pisses me off is I have been watching a few members here that were just Noobs a few months ago and now think they are experts and giving bad advise.

All they do is repeat what they have read like they know. Giving advise on what subs are best but never ran them before. IDK just

dont understand. I would never give advise about something that I have not tried myself.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

getting in my car today and the battery being dead. so i jump it. it starts then realize that my voltage is 12.3 hit the gas 13.3 take foot off 11.9 foot back on 13.1

so now i need a new alt and don't have the money for my singer yet!... so pissed!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

getting in my car today and the battery being dead. so i jump it. it starts then realize that my voltage is 12.3 hit the gas 13.3 take foot off 11.9 foot back on 13.1

so now i need a new alt and don't have the money for my singer yet!... so pissed!

if your battery is completely discharged its putting a good drain on your alt... and if you have a bad cell it'll be worse... I don't think your alternator is bad but to be sure disconnect the battery positive and test your voltage again.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

One thing I noticed that pisses me off is I have been watching a few members here that were just Noobs a few months ago and now think they are experts and giving bad advise.

All they do is repeat what they have read like they know. Giving advise on what subs are best but never ran them before. IDK just

dont understand. I would never give advise about something that I have not tried myself.

This is why I never recommend sundown or that other really good or expensive shit. The best I'm telling people is soundqubed or alpine or some shit

when you call up a local stereo shop ,( that has been in business for over 20 years ) & ask if they have any 100amp mini

anl fuses in stock, the guy who answers the phone says the glass ones???? no you fuk .! do u know what a mini anl fuse is?

um yes he says yes, let me go ask if they have one in the tool box ,, I told him nevermind & hung up , wastin my time >>!

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

• 2 weeks later...

That my car no longer sounds loud and I'm looking around thinking something is broken... But I just got used to it

Archived