Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People that don't listen to advice, let alone written instructions.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

this has prolly already been said but when someone asks you a question about how to make their system better and you give them a good solid answer..give them advice..and they literally sit there and argue with you about how wrong you are....all i can think of is if you know so much why does ur system sound like garbage and you keep blowing shit..but what do i know right?! /end rant

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

When you tell someone you paid 700 for your 4k and they say they paid 150 for theirs. Lol.

the one-upper...you say you did a 45...theyll say they did a 46..you say i can bench 250..they can bench 260 :rofl:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Or when I'm not loud cuz my rear view doesn't shake. My mirror is (was) attached to my roof. Not my windshield. Lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Probably been said but, I hate the people that say your only running two 1200 watt amps? My amps are bigger than that on my two Sony 10s... And I'm like bro your rms output is like 600 watts..

Or the guy that say my buddy has this awesome setup, he's been thru 3 back windows cuz they keep busting... He has 2 12s on 4kw...

If he did have his glass bust, it was probably because he ripped someone off and they busted it with a brick..

Or the people that are like why do you have so many batteries? Or why do you want 2-3 Alts, that's stupid, get a red top and you will be fine..

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Or when I'm not loud cuz my rear view doesn't shake. My mirror is (was) attached to my roof. Not my windshield. Lol.

You're not loud enough to shake the roof, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The high prices for the same electronics as the next company.

The way car makers make it harder to add anything aftermarkert to vehicles. (not really car audio specific)

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Archived