Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Accidentily screwing a sub or subs into an enclosure upside down.

Or screwing them in the right way round to then realise you forgot to plug them in on the inside -.-

JL audio haters make me mad.

JL ball-warmers :peepwall:

When people are so fucking focused on what gear people are running instead of how it's installed. I don't know how many times I've seen systems with JL audio, Kicker, or Rockford Fosgate in crappy half assed untuned installs get completely shit on by half as much gear from companies like Soundstream, new MB Quart, or even Pyle, just because it was installed a lot better.

BTW I do hate on JL and Sony, but I've actually owned their gear. I don't go out of my way to hate on it like some people do, but when people get outta fucking line I gotta lay it out.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

finishing a system tuning amps with DD-1 and handing over the keys and half hour later person comes bake cause I did not plug in the Antenna wire

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

When you hop in your car and crank it up and it's loud as fuck, then later on that day you go for a ride and listen to the same song without changing anything and it seems quieter.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

When people mistake my DC setup for being the same as the shoe/skatboardig brand :/

"Ahhhh Rob Dyrdek made your subs?????" HAAATE IT

1997 Trans Am WS6

Pioneer DEH-P5200HD

2 DC Level 4 M2 12s

4 cubes tuned to about 34hz

DC 3.5k

1/0 Welding Supply Ultra Flex

Stock 140A alt

Stinger Fuses & Fuse Holders

XS Power D5100

XS Power XP3000

Dude with 1 JL W7 and wants to buy an amp (a Kenwood) that is 500 watts at 1OHM and he doesn't get that the W7 is svc 3OHM and a Kenwood amp at 1OHM is probably going to clamp at 75 watts (assumption)........that part I understand he's probably not electronically gifted, but listen to the dude who's trying to tell you your going to be wasting your money and not happy with the out come. By the time I sold him a Rockford Fosgate T1000.1bdcp I had spent 3 different days with him and probably 5 hours total.....that means after paying me the company probably lost money on it LOL.

Archived