Sonic Electronix

I am new to this but tryin to learn!!!!

in terms of matching subs to properly power amps and help with enclosures, i dont see a problem with asking questions

but dont come on here and just say tell me what clipping is and such,thats the main problem people have with new members, cause they come on here and expect people to jsut tell them everything, without them making an effort to learn it

ive been reading this forum of 1.5 years and i still havent done a proper install, mostly cause of money, and i have had systems before, but never a complete install that ive been able to say i did by myself, but read read read and learn learn learn

oh and im a super noob, sorry i cant help with your original question, disclaimer is in sig

Hit up ram-designs.com and enter all your information in for your enclosure and get an AQ3500. Make sure you get D1s. Then hope you're prepared to at least upgrade the alternator, primary battery, and then add a second in the back.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'll tell you this, if you're looking to run 2 BTL's, you'll want around 5,000 watts. In order to run 5k, plus mids and highs, say 6,000 watts. You'll need ~270 amp alt, plus a couple batteries in the rear.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

thank you very much I will read around on the site I am planning on doing an alt upgrade and I do have 2 optima batterys

now for the alt, look up DC power and Mechman, very good companys(i have a DC alternator and love it). optimas are good too, but with the amp you gonna need (i assum its gonna be a 5000rms amp to power 2 BTL N2), get a Xs Power battery(d3400, d2700, or d3100) and have a few in the back to feed the amp the proper power they will need, and upgrade your alt if you do. and if you want to learn to do build like tweeter pods, or even a box, look up at the build logs and their are people taking pictures on what steps they did to make a fiberglass door panel, make an enclousre, or even installing a double din h/u. before you make a thread, there is a search bar in the upper right hand corner. can find anything, then can ask.

edit:ninja'd for the first time on the batteries. lol

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

well I do know how to do fiberglass and I am good at wiring and installing h/u but I just don't know the stuff tht is out there like I had never heard of the FI line subs till last week and I have been reading alot about them and thats how I found this site!!!