Ok so I know everyone on this site has a love for music or why else would we be here? So that got me wondering, does anyone here have any musical talent? I kinda think a few people on here are in a band or something, might be wrong but oh well if I am. Personally I took guitar lessons back in high school, but quit due to lack of time to practice. Thats one thing I regret for sure, my music teacher way back when said I had a beautiful voice. Fast forward to 2003, one night watchin Mtv with my g/f (yeah they was playin music vids, unheard of huh) anyways she was having a shitty week. So I decided against my better judgement that I would try to make her smile, just then her fav song came on. I got the idea to sing to her a few lines of that song. According to her that made her fall for me all over again, sadly we broke up 2 weeks later. Ok enough of that shit, anyone here got some real talent. I'm not gonna ask for proof just in case your shy like me. :drinks:

I always kick myself for not taking guitar lessons. I do think I could be a very good singer, but I can't even bring myself to sing in front of my wife, let alone take singing lessons. My dad's sisters (all 4 of them) are excellent singers and I think that I inherited that talent from them. I can carry a tune, but most of the time I'm even too embarrassed to sing when nobody's even around (stupid, I know).

not only no but hell no. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have played guitar since I was 12, and I can hit a lick now and then. But as for being pro, no way.

I am however good enough to make a girls panties wet at parties and such. They LOVE when a guy can sing and/or play a little!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Haha...i grew up playing the saxaphone. Yes, the saxaphone. Go ahead, and laugh it up, I might not make girls at parties have wet panties, but I don't like the drunk girls anyways. Its the type of instrument that appeals to the girl in the suit, driving the mercedes or bmw.

mivtCK.png

If I had more self confidence I would like to learn to sing better, I'm not bad but I'm not good either. As far as picking up the guitar again, I'd have to be self taught, that would be hard as hell. Can't afford leasons. N8 that was funny man. Purplehaze wasn't the purpose to learn how to play music to get the girls? lol. I'm sure there are more people on here with talent.

My ex played guitar, she knew how to read it perfectly, and like anyone when learning a new song took some time, but when she knew it, she sounded really good.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm