Jump to content

C-fizzy's walled Sundown hatchback build


Recommended Posts

Posted

AQ is staying. Haha I was kidding about that bigger amp. My 18O amp alt would love me :D

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

should have just deadened it and been done. unless your lookin at 60's plus i dont really see the tons of foam doing much especially if your walling it anyhow

Posted

This is the only other picture I have. What I've been doing for the past couple days, so far, I'm 7 cans deep, and dont even have one body panel done. FML

219246ba.jpg

ahh so this is the wall you speak off, looks similar to my interior

you sure you letting the foam expand all the way? i hate that stuff, im going to try not to use it unless i really need it

will check back for updates :drinks:

you has PM BTW

Posted

Lowes has great stuff on sale @ 2.90 a can......(20+ cans deep myself)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

Also from the looks of that pic you need to shake your cans more :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

Just wanting to make sure no air is going to escape behind the wall. I'm probably just doing trim panels, so it needs to be sealed up behind the panels.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Oh snap ^^^^

I going Thursday maybe

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I temporarily live in bum-fucked-Egypt, CA. the closest lowe's is probably an hour away lol. I go to Walmart and get this stuff for 2.67 anyway

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

And thanks Chris, that'll help

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 551 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...