Jump to content

C-fizzy's walled Sundown hatchback build


Recommended Posts

Posted

All I gotta say is ABOUT DAMN TIME! Why are you using the regular great stuff? Get the maximum expanding foam, it should be in a black can. Same price as a regular can, but goes about twice as far. Can't wait to see this come together. Makes me miss my celica.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

Haven't seen the black can. I'll look for it next time. But thanks man, I just REALLY hope this build doesn't disappoint. Worst comes to worst, I'll have to rip out the design and come up with a new design. But with the amount of cone I'm using, it should do the job. Just keep an eye out ;)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

What's going in this mug? TELL ME! 8)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

The legendary Pup that is Funky says, "Thou shall be patient!"

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Im going to guess a whole bunch of 10's are going in this thing. should make a little noise. Also for those big spaces with no metal that your trying to fill in, make a barrier with gorilla tape. Should keep it in the void and not try coming out into the open. Just a thought. Cant wait to see the final result.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

This is what the can looks like, will save you a lot of money and time. Don't do the water thing, it stops the expanding process. I only use a spray bottle when filling roof rails and pillars that are overhead and I need it to harden quickly. The Big Gap Filler is stiffer than the regular too. And if you want REALLY strong/hard great stuff get the Pond and Stone kind. Its what I use in any kind of interior channeling. Very serious stuff.

208063769.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

Im going to guess a whole bunch of 10's are going in this thing. should make a little noise. Also for those big spaces with no metal that your trying to fill in, make a barrier with gorilla tape. Should keep it in the void and not try coming out into the open. Just a thought. Cant wait to see the final result.

Guess all you want :) but thanks man

This is what the can looks like, will save you a lot of money and time. Don't do the water thing, it stops the expanding process. I only use a spray bottle when filling roof rails and pillars that are overhead and I need it to harden quickly. The Big Gap Filler is stiffer than the regular too. And if you want REALLY strong/hard great stuff get the Pond and Stone kind. Its what I use in any kind of interior channeling. Very serious stuff.

208063769.jpg

Thanks Cody. I'll look for that next time.

I'll be using my same kinetik 2000's as last time. I hope to maybe get a couple more.

272c8ec6.jpg

And of course, gut pics of the 3500.1. Look at those intestines. YUM.

33bacbe1.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I'm down to test lol.

Wire got shipped out too. Should be here by Saturday.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...