You're on Death Row. What is your last meal?

"I don't want shit BITCH! Flip the switch"

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

a chili cheese burrito from taco bell

They haven't sold these in my area for the last 5 years, not only that they still have it printed on the corner of the wrapper so it's a major tease everytime.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Just one package of Ramen noodles.

Okay, seriously let's think... I'd want some...

A Chicago style deep dish pizza, loaded with sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, red and green peppers, bacon, hamburger, and chicken.

Some crab rangoons.

BK chicken fries wrapped in american cheese slices from BK. Trust me, it's delicious, I miss working there.

A big ass Cheeseburger like you get at Perkins. With bacon, onions, pickles and letuce.

Some General Tso's chicken.

And I'll wash it down with some Captain and Root Beer.

Oh, I'll also need a bucket and some paper toweling. I want to eat all of it.

Now I'm fricken hungry and I don't have anything good to eat here. <_<

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

They haven't sold these in my area for the last 5 years, not only that they still have it printed on the corner of the wrapper so it's a major tease everytime.

they have some in their freezer, they just won't sell them to you. It's a conspiracy at the highest level. lol.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

they have some in their freezer, they just won't sell them to you. It's a conspiracy at the highest level. lol.

summabitches

i'll get mine

I know, that's why I want one so bad. It's been a long time since I've had one.

HA HA Sucka's they still sell them here. Chilli cheese burrito's with sour cream on them, good hot or refrigerated. :yahoo:

For my last meal a large Cristy's pizza out of central Ohio with pepperoni, mushrooms, extra sauce, and cooked crispy, cut bite size because for some fucked up reason having it cut smaller makes it taste better LOL.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Since I'm allergic to poultry I would get alot of that so it would kill me and leave a note that says I'm winning.

Damn beat me to it.

I was gonna say, have the prison kitchen make me blowfish. I'd most likely get the poisoned part and die before they get to pump me full of sodium thiopenta.

or Jessica Alba. :OhYeah:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

lots of horse steak and hamburgers

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived