crispy_chick3n Posted June 14, 2011 Author Report Posted June 14, 2011 update: chat doesnt seem to want to play nice with the iphone for some reason. it works flawlessly with android tho. garage is a green for go, ubl's work, same with the forum index. getting into test tones crashes the app right now, but i think i just about have that worked out. as for the favorites section, i havent even touched that. i plan to make that something like the facebook app where you can bookmark pages and have them there for quick access. i will say that there are a few topics here within the forum that are slow as hell to load on the app (random picture post being one of them) i will try to figure out if i can make them load faster at all. also the more i looked at the app, the more i thought it was in desperate need of a redesign, so i am in the process of giving the app a fresh new look. think deep red to black fade . well thats your update for now, im getting back to it before i have to go to work in an hour. This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 Keep up the good work. Please please pretty please make a iPad version I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
crispy_chick3n Posted June 14, 2011 Author Report Posted June 14, 2011 Keep up the good work. Please please pretty please make a iPad version This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
KillaCam Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 What happened with this, is it out? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
dkindle613 Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 What happened with this, is it out? yea X2. i have no problem using the site on my phone in full desktop or even in chat. but i would love .to have this app. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 And on my iPad..... I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
crispy_chick3n Posted November 25, 2011 Author Report Posted November 25, 2011 I couldn't get apple to approve the app. They kept sending it back saying it linked to too many websites. I was like uhhh well that blows. I've been thinking about making one to put on Cydia, but that would require people who want the app to jailbreak, and I didn't want to make people do that. If you guys wanted me to I could proably dig up the old files and get back on it. It would mean you guys would have to jailbreak your I devices tho. It's up to you guys. This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
deeje Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 I need it for android anyways lol screw ios --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Katt Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 I couldn't get apple to approve the app. They kept sending it back saying it linked to too many websites. I was like uhhh well that blows. I've been thinking about making one to put on Cydia, but that would require people who want the app to jailbreak, and I didn't want to make people do that. If you guys wanted me to I could proably dig up the old files and get back on it. It would mean you guys would have to jailbreak your I devices tho. It's up to you guys. My iPhone's already jailbroken, So i would use it. You're not a man unless you jailbreak your iPhone. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
pimpnFosgates Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 i just do this stuff on the side. it makes for a good hobby. oh did i mention the app WILL BE FREE. none of that charging for apps i love you..... Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.