Second Skin Audio

subs that will handle 3k under $300

Find 2 used SA-12s, feed them clean Power and build a proper enclosure for them, and be happy.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

My point. What does low amperage over long periods have to do with car audio? If you were planning on powering 12 flashlights then yes, that would be important. But when you are powering car audio needs, you will be looking for instant power. Just an FYI

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If it makes you feel any better about this whole budget deal im getting 2 lightly used sa-12s under 300 dollars. plan on doing a trunk wall putting around 3k on them..

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

i agree with much of the above, why want to run a lot of power and then cheap out on subs or any part of the build for that matter? if you are running 3000RMS rather than 3000 peak rating, your not gonna find any cheap equipment that will do that, unless it is all used and even then your luckily to find what your looking for, and even you plan on buying decent subs rated less and then overpowering because youve seen that others can do that, you definitely dont want to cheap out on anything, because you really need clean electrical, install etc. to overpower subs safely

Your just like my friend, you want to hang with the big dogs on a little dog salary.

Everyone does this, one kid wanted a system to compare to mine for under 1k total, I was like woah now my alt cost more than half that!

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Your just like my friend, you want to hang with the big dogs on a little dog salary.

Everyone does this, one kid wanted a system to compare to mine for under 1k total, I was like woah now my alt cost more than half that!

lol

i do think decent systems can be had for under 1k, if you take the time to find all the parts it takes, you arent gonna find everything for a good deal at once

my entire system will barely reach 1k in total cost, it will be a ~2000 rms system, but wont know how decent it is until its built an d is playing, but at least all parts are good equipment

i hate it when people just want cheap and go to walmart to buy something, if they want to thats fine, but you can still get good equipment for a good price if you take the time to look

but just saying i want to do that, but im not spending over X amount for it, no can do there, lol

there is a reason, that 150DB, hairtricks, 160DB, windshield shatter, are all milestones in the car audio world, they are not easy to get

whoa smd got some haters lol jk

im already $750 in my budget.

correction they are 80ah batts.

And i think im goin with the xfls

1997 Riviera *Under construction*

Detroit's Loudest

whoa smd got some haters lol jk

im already $750 in my budget.

correction they are 80ah batts.

And i think im goin with the xfls

I think they're just stating the obvious.

What is your goal with this setup? Regardless, good luck with your search and post a build log. Cause SMD got some picture lovers