jack Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 yo jack, rep the shop name. will stop by and spend some $$$$$$$ audio express (HOME OF THE $1 DOLLAR INSTALL) Florin location http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
Coolwazabi Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 look at the first page idk... what am i looking for ?
Dale Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 I'm a manager at a grocery store, I do computer repair/builds at home, I maintain vending machines for a water company and soon I'll be working for an ISP which is in collabo with a surf cafe here on the island. I'll be driving around connecting and troubleshooting wireless broadband around the island. I guess you could say I work ALL the time. Oh yeah, I'm a full time student @ college working on a computer science degree. Most/all of my classes are online, so I don't have to go to class and I get time to make money.
bibby>Chode Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 I am the Acting AM at my RadioShack. Should be official very soon.
Torres Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 managing at wendys. WOOT! think i might be getting a promotion. so i'll finally be able to go out on my own. but thinkin about going to school for information technology. i've read up on it, sounds like it's right up my alley, just dno about the ACTUAL field. if anyone knows about actual field/duty work, a PM would be greatly appreciated
chevyridah Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 I SELL DRUGGS. J/K 5 15" american bass xd's in a wall 18 cubic ft ported boxx.. 1 pa sl3400 for subs all 0gauge 3 duralast batts workin on the mids n highs "Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall big murt Comin Hard, Beatin Hard In The Drop Top. Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"
basshead Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 Im a small car audio shop owner i sell and install car audio and accessories
tejcurrent Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 can you clarify what your talking about please Sounds like I'm on the phone already lol j/p I've owned 2 vaio laptops, and neither came with any software cds at all. My last one had the toshiba hardrive go up after almost 2 years, so I went to a local shop to get a new h/d. After putting it in I used my brothers vaio desktop to try to make an install cd offline but they wanted well over $100 (more like 200) to buy windows again to repair my computer. So I let the local shop install a generic version of windows, but then none of my shortcut keys worked and that wasn't one of the updates you can download from the site. I was able to get my memory card reader going again, but that was it. A few weeks later something else went up it wouldn't turn on at all- out of laziness I said f it and bought a new one. Until that problem it worked great though. My new one started having the paint flake off the volume button after 2 or 3 months of use.. tejcurrent XS Power T3
AI James Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 how old is said notebook, all models after 05 had a f10 partiction in them that lets you boot form a hidden partition to restore the computer to the "out of the box" settings. If older then that yea you have to buy the CD's, but its really not to hard to get everything working. pretty much everything driver wise is at esupport.sony.com
zaxfire69 Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 Well I am a Firefighter in my City Natchez, Ms...Oldest City on the Mississippi River! Been a Firefighter for 11 yrs in November.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.