C-Fizzy Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Or they still have to shine red lol. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 damn idk how steve gets around without tickets since he has hid lights and hid fog lights You don't think he gets tickets? lolskates. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
bass_stalker Posted June 13, 2011 Author Report Posted June 13, 2011 In California you can't legally alter your head/tailights in any way shape or form. man im surprised you cant get a ticket for putting an air freshener in your car JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
C-Fizzy Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Just cuz Cali has these laws, doesn't mean every cop enforces them. I've had my tailights tinted for over a year and I've never had a ticket. Hell, my WHOLE CAR is murdered out. Except the lower half of my windshield. I have my turns, fogs, and tails BLACKED OUT. but never gotten a ticket. For them. Lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
ReptarGoBoom Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 cops still care about HIDs? in miami you can get away with just about anything... except on south beach. i have hid's in my fog lights and headlights... i got a $200 ticket on the beach one weekend, but you can fight it off in court madd easy.
jconnway Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 its usually a fix it ticket here in NY. I've never gotten one though for any kind of lighting related infraction and I have tinted tails, HID highs, lows and fogs and white turn signals that flash amber.... unless your doing something wrong and the cop really wants to nail you, I don't think you'll get in trouble for HIDs. You could always just get projectors, that makes them much MUCH less annoying Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
BJD3 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 they are already illegal almost eveyrwhere. This. Quite honestly, I'm not upset by this either. I can't tell you how many times I've been blinded by people who do them incorrectly (read: 99.9% who do aftermarket installs). Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
coastdweller Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Yep, getting blinded by these regularly. They are hideously installed and then if they're riding with their brights on you can't see shit. No reason for this other than a disregard for others. 1998 S10 (Custom din.5 frame) SONY H/U - 1 Din Memphis EQ - .5 Din Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Dash Plates) Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Door components) Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 500.1 (SVC 4OHM tied at 2OHM to monoblock) 2 10 Inch Polk Competition Subs 2 4/6 Plates 2 6.5 Components Stock Alternator
huh?do-what? Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 they are already illegal almost eveyrwhere. This. Quite honestly, I'm not upset by this either. I can't tell you how many times I've been blinded by people who do them incorrectly (read: 99.9% who do aftermarket installs). especially when a Dodge Ram pulls up behind me with some. Im in a civic. They are usually eye level. Fuck HID's. Makes me want to get a high powered pellet gun and hide somewhere and start shooting the bastards headlights out. Anyone with me? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.