What do you do for work?

I kinda want to go back to work, but for no less than $600 a week.

my sister has this attitude, she is 28, and hasnt ever had a job. just leaches off people and has racked up more debt than she'll ever be able to pay off. sometime you need to swallow your pride and get what you can get.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

my sister has this attitude, she is 28, and hasnt ever had a job. just leaches off people and has racked up more debt than she'll ever be able to pay off. sometime you need to swallow your pride and get what you can get.

Yeah, but Orion is a vet lol..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Yeah, but Orion is a vet lol..

:shrug:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Look here motherfucker, its not about pride. I receive military pension, so I don't have to work. 600 is a number i've decided is worth my time to work for someone.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Was GM for Mcds for 18yrs and now work for Cracker Barrel. Just started training but I believe best choice I have made. Made great money as GM for Mcds and got a 25% raise to be an asst man. for cracker barrel. I'm so grateful. Trying to be a GM in a year. And they make a killin.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Hi, I'm Steven, and I'm a Project Manager for a kiosk manufacturing company. I also am the net admin, tech support, field installer, repair bench manager, software tester, hardware tester and any other kind of tester my bosses have me doing.

From FTP to WTF I'm the guy to blame :)

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I'm co owner of a small audio shop in Montana.

Love to see Montana people on here.

You should come up to Havre for some of our shows

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

Archived